Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 421|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[policy] People just afk in myth rank

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-5 05:47 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I'm sorry, the guy who is afk on the match is only punished after the match, then the match goes on while there is an afk and that's very unfair, I beg to tighten the system again with invalid match before 10 minutes if the player out of the game for 2 minutes, the player who wants to play suffering losing star because someone afk, please make more a "fair game" please just ban player who's on my screenshot, the jawhead is a kid who "steal" his brother phone and play it im im angry right now because the game is not fair
Screenshot_Mobile Legends_ Bang Bang_20180505-163625.png
Screenshot_Mobile Legends_ Bang Bang_20180505-163633.png
Post time 2018-5-6 03:51 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
hi the matchmaking and ranking system must really change .its really pain for solo players with afk,feeders...it can be really good and more racing if mvp of loser team doesnt lose star.
Post time 2018-5-5 06:08 PM | Show all posts
I am also in mythic and i know its very frustrating.Although it is totally depends on the user ends, but it affects all of us.
Good thing is mlbb is now a bit more serious about this.
But if you still want official's awareness on this, please submit the suggestion to in game customer support.
Tap on the blue headset icon on the top left corner besides google play games icon or facebook like icon.
Go to help>suggestion.
Thanks.
Post time 2018-5-5 06:12 PM | Show all posts
Mythic or not...rank does not change behaviour...this is what soloQ became honestly, my recommendation is playing in at
Least a trio
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-7 05:44 AM GMT+8