Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 521|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Poll] What would be the worst nerf?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-8 07:17 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

***READ BEFORE YOU REPLY***
This thread is made for fun purposes and these nerfs aren’t real, also i am not saying that any of these heroes is OP

Hello,
So i’ve made a few nerfs for a few characters and yeah some of these nerfs are kinda insane..but which would make the character bad or useless?
Single Polls, Total 35 Users voted
20.00% (7)
54.29% (19)
8.57% (3)
8.57% (3)
2.86% (1)
5.71% (2)
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2018-5-8 08:13 PM | Show all posts
Why fanny has more voter
cold will be proud of it because more people care about his waifu.

Comments

Huhuhuhuhuhu see people love fanny...unlike you :v  Post time 2018-5-8 08:28 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-5-8 08:25 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Kagura. because Im biased to her

Comments

We all know that u have the defend your main XD  Post time 2018-5-8 08:28 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-5-8 09:11 PM | Show all posts
Fanny and kagura i guess ( i voted for kagura because i like her more than fanny). Kagura's ulti will be useless without the slow effect while fanny user will get a new difficulty increase (but i guess some will be happy about it lol, some fanny user i know said that he want more difficulty)

-lancelot : why is he on this list? He still has his immunity and tbh his 1st skill is more of a gap closer (to reach enemy backline)
-gusion : he can compensate it his damage nerf with calamity reaper and his passive. Currently he can delete squishies with just his basic combo (112) and use his ulti to refresh his skill (and delete another squishies)
-johnson : he can still survive with that nerf
-angela : not really sure about that. I always use fighter's 3rd talent (slow for 2s on every skill cast) and sometime ice queen wand on my magic build

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-5-9 01:07 AM | Show all posts
I think nerfing Kagura would make her useless i really dont think she'd be that great with any nerfs tbh she's quite good as she is. that fanny nerf seems unfair too lol idk why but since there are more cc heroes being used now its a bit unfair to have a nerf like that for fanny.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-1-29 08:59 PM GMT+8