Author: L.Lawliet
Collapse the left

[Poll] Afk & Feeder Team Compensation

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-11 08:59 AM | Show all posts
Hello,

for me personally,
there is no reason to do AFK / Feeder.
and the penalty for the player performing his should be given as much as possible.
let people like them stop playing in this game, for the game community to get better.

give Banned punishment:
1. 1x AFK = 1 Hour Banned
2. 2x AFK = 5 Hour Banned
3. 3x AFK = 12 Hour Banned
4. 4x AFK = 24 Hour Banned.

and so on, maybe it should be more sadistic anymore? ha ha ha.
I really hate people like them. ruin the community and play pleasure.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-5-11 10:37 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
L.Lawliet replied at 2018-5-10 03:49 PM
All of the reason is their bad, low battery? Why tf u play the game when u got low battery, running ...

I agree with you

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-5-12 03:04 AM | Show all posts
Hm. I wonder why I didn't notice this post in the first place.
By the ways. Let me tell y'all, to be exact.

Consideration is important.
You might want to know what their situation is.

Do you guys ever sympathize a person?
Or do you even empathize them?

These so called "AFK", "Feeder", "Cancer" Players must've had a hidden reason behind the purpose of becoming AFK/;Feeding/A Cancer.

Let's just put it this way, what if you're in their situation? Would you rather feel the same way? Like
"Oh no, I'm getting lag. My teammates will get mad at me!"
Then there, your teammates started arguing with you.
You, being furious. Intends to feed
"DAMN YOU ALL! I'LL JUST FEED IF THAT'S HOW YOU TREAT ME"
Then you feed.

Players who feeds won't do that unless somebody lands a painful word onto them.
Making them mad, they will intend to feed in terms of REVENGE, instead, they don't use words.

And for these "Cancers" Let's just say that they are "Newbies."
Or they are also "Laggy" That they just don't know how to mention it.

Or they don't know the strategy of the game.
But I must say;
Before calling your team "Cancers!" You must ensure you can do the responsibility to lead your team to victory. If your team failed and you achieved nothing but DEFEAT, then that means you're among them.

Also. Increasing the AFK / Feeder Penalty will lead almost majority of the users to get...banned? at playing the game. Matchmaking System will have a hard time to search for players who are ready just to settle up a match.

You're lucky that there are still many players playing MLBB, but decreasing it? I don't think so.
Learn more about Sympathy and Empathy.
Also, know how to consider things.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-5-12 08:54 AM | Show all posts
Demigra replied at 2018-5-12 03:04 AM
Hm. I wonder why I didn't notice this post in the first place.
By the ways. Let me tell y'all, to be ...

Meh, only kids will become a feeder after received bad words,. And if the player still like that, they shouldnt in rank mode,. If u are think like an adult & pro player, when u getting lag, and feed the enemy,. And at last u received bad words from ur team u'll be like,. Ok, ill take that, its my bad. I'll trying to be more usefull then.

And if u got nub team and trying to lead to the victory we all know we shd do that, cz if we lose with this team, we'll lose star tho, but this s out of topic.

Atleast it can reduced unworthy players who play this game, this game made us become a team with other players, if u act like kids/toxic like which we discuss it before, then u unworth.. if this game still fully of kids player, then the game wld say 'u must be joke' lucky for them cz this game jst like their money

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-5-12 09:16 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Demigra at 2018-5-16 01:12 AM
L.Lawliet replied at 2018-5-11 04:54 PM
Meh, only kids will become a feeder after received bad words,. And if the player still like that,  ...

Some of my points in my conclusion are offtopic, but those "offtopics" can somehow refer to you guys.
You might want to know that all these toxic/cancers/kids had the potential to grow and become a better player someday. Instead, you should cheer them up, the failure they achieved, the mistakes they've made, just cheer them up instead of saying "NUB!" ; "*!" ; "FEEDER * QUIT ML!!!!"

ML is for everyone, including the Kids.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-5-13 03:55 PM | Show all posts
Personally I don't play the game right now. Ever since the crashing started I don't play games because I don't want to burden teammates but I don't give up on the game. I check it once a day to see if the crashing has been fixed and it hasn't so right now I'm waiting for a new device which doesn't crash. I test the crashing by watching other people's lives. If it crashes then i don't bother playing myself and I don't spend money on the game either when I used to spend hundreds every month.

Playing the game while traveling is risky. Where I live I can have 4G one second and the next second have no signal at all. Monitoring doesn't do much.

Low battery can happen a lot. The indicator inside the game is so small, you never notice it until your phone gives you a 15% warning which isn't enough time to finish a match.

Nobody knows off the top of their heads how much data they have an how long their promo is good for. They make guesses.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-5-15 03:40 PM | Show all posts
They should add something like Low Priority in Dota 2.
In Low priority games in dota 2 you are only able to play single draft which you can only choose between 3 Heroes and you need to win certain amount of games to remove Low Priority.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-5-16 10:00 AM | Show all posts
GerryBlevins replied at 2018-5-10 03:04 PM
It's difficult to punish AFK players because many times it can happen for many innocent reasons.

1. ...

your reason is weak, i despise weakling. be gone!

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-5-16 10:03 AM | Show all posts
Jokerz replied at 2018-5-11 08:59 AM
Hello,

for me personally,

your reason is sufficient of no reason to do afk/feeder. i admire your worthiness. rise, my friend.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-5-16 10:04 AM | Show all posts
GerryBlevins replied at 2018-5-13 03:55 PM
Personally I don't play the game right now. Ever since the crashing started I don't play games becau ...

weak. be gone!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-3 06:27 AM GMT+8