Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: CloudDevelic
Collapse the left

[Hero Techniques] Hanabi Ultimate Guide (Inspire Edition)

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-7-4 12:48 AM | Show all posts
I really love Hanabi, most my Maniacs and Savages were with her. I see those "Omg Hanabi sucks" posts and I laugh, because I know her and I use her quite effectively.
 Author| Post time 2018-7-4 02:00 PM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2018-7-4 09:35 PM | Show all posts
Edited by figloalds at 2018-7-4 09:37 PM

I find most of the recommended builds for hanabi garbage.
I don't do any lifesteal items, I prioritize leveling skill 1 instead, this gives me 1 extra slot to build an extra damage/crit/attackspeed item.
I do the blade of 7 seas first because of the HP and armor reduction, it may seem odd at first, but her additional petals do trigger the armor reduction (I tested this thoroughly in custom mode), along with the 2nd skill which I'm always using when engaging enemies, that makes my early game damage and survivability a tad more "in par" with the other ADCs, from that I do attack speed boots, berserkers hatchet, Purple blade, <Insert any situational attack item here>, and blade of despair.
Whence I get 3 items, with 0 deaths then I'm really being quite useful for the team now and Teamfights are occuring more frequently so, making the money for the 4th item should be easy, with the 4th item i feel my damage to be ridiculously high and even more ridiculous during TFs
I like her, if they buff her I won't complain, but I don't really feel that she absolutely needs it, I feel that Lesley needs nerfing instead.
 Author| Post time 2018-7-5 09:29 AM | Show all posts
Post time 2018-7-5 11:55 PM | Show all posts
Edited by figloalds at 2018-7-6 12:30 AM
CloudDevelic replied at 2018-7-5 09:29 AM
@figloalds

Yup, which is why I refrain from those lifesteal builds or even getting boots of tranq ...

Awesome
I to found myself building Haas Claws, but specially to build up shield and be immune to some random Johnsons striking me in the face, being that I don't have an escape skill, having that 1 anti-stun resistance is one of my few ways out of trouble.
I use flicker instead of inspire, this might sacrifice in DPS in favor to defense (or maybe I'm just bad enough that I need it), but to me a dead ADC is a 0 damage ADC, and I really like playing aggressively so if something goes wrong I want that second chance to not die.
I fear that if Hanabi gets a buff that isn't slight enough, she'll be too meta or even OP.
It would be nice to MP Regen on jungle monsters and having the 1st skill unnerfed though.
 Author| Post time 2018-9-13 12:42 PM | Show all posts
Post time 2018-11-8 07:17 AM | Show all posts
Question: with the changes on the items. Is the build that you recommended still applicable or you already revised it?
Post time 2019-4-14 03:31 AM | Show all posts
moskov or hynabi which would you choose
 Author| Post time 2019-4-15 04:25 PM | Show all posts
 Author| Post time 2019-4-15 04:26 PM | Show all posts
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-4 03:17 PM GMT+8