Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 13670|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[lag] Cross Server/Country Lag - Philippines

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-13 11:12 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
So anyway. I've been getting this probem for say a week or so now. Every match is like playing ussian roullette. Depending on your opponents, you could have red ping for the entire match, or maybe yellow if you're lucky. I'd say this happens like 70~ish percent of the time.

Now i have heard so many things about this ingame from people i get matched up with. Some say it's cross server lag, others say it's bcos of vpn, and in your page about lag i saw something that piqued my interests which are hosts. I thought matches were held on servers with no actual host among the players. Anyway, apparently what happens is that we from the philippines are getting extreme lag, or rather delay, when playing agaist players from another country. I also heard that this is caused by the service provider PLDT which is indeed what i have.

So anyway, here's my proposal. I don't know which of the possibilities i listed are actually true but they all point to one direction. Mtchmaking can be the cause of lag. Oh and it's not among the common causes of lag you listed because as I said in the beggining, I'm getting a russian roulette of lag. Whoever I'm getting matched up with is affecting this. The solution ive come up with is to simply have the option to only get matchd up with thos from your country or connecting to servers from your country(so no vpn either). If our service provider are indeed the cause of the lag for having faulty connections with oversea servers then that's probably the only thing that coud be done, unless ofc if ou can get them to fix their service lol.

If only the host have an influence on this then of course only look at them, but i doubt it is because if the host is the only problem then I dont think it would happen as often.

Hoping you guys can fix this problem ASAP. The game has caused more stress than joy recently.
Post time 2018-5-14 12:16 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Lag always lag.. if always lag i will quit play mobile legend.. fk i hate mobile legend so lag.. update fk also lag too. I think when update does not lag anymore but still lag.. high ping always high ping... if mobile legend always lag i dont want to play this fk mobile game.. im quit.. so lag fk.. where technology ??? Still lag
Post time 2018-5-14 12:16 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Lag always lag.. if always lag i will quit play mobile legend.. fk i hate mobile legend so lag.. update fk also lag too. I think when update does not lag anymore but still lag.. high ping always high ping... if mobile legend always lag i dont want to play this fk mobile game.. im quit.. so lag fk.. where technology ??? Still lag
Post time 2018-5-14 04:24 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
So laggy after the update...please fix it ASAP....its worst than usual...
Post time 2018-5-23 06:58 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
im experiencing also this kind of lag, after this *ing update, its so frustrating, moontoon is not concern about their player feeling, their only concern about player's money, many player say their support is not replying from their complains
Post time 2018-7-11 08:55 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Lexious at 2018-7-11 08:58 PM

So, i share some similar problem(s) with you(the OP), even though mine's much x2 worse.
My problems are that when everytime i play any game mode whether its ranked, classic, etc, the LAG SPIKE is killing me which us both(the OP) share. However, the "much worse" problem of mine is that, i play ALWAYS matched up with INDONESIANS, MYANMAR, and other SEA countries and it LAGS so dang hard additionally the latter problem i have. For the DEVS : PLEASE! I AM a FILIPINO, I WANT to PLAY WITH my OWN COUNTRY. Forget the hero "balances" and turn your heads and look for a SOLUTION for this lasting problem.
If possible, why not make server SOLELY for use of Indonesia because of the amount of players in their player base from their country.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-20 06:17 AM GMT+8