Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1533|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Crashing] Crashing app. Need help!

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-13 11:17 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
so, i used to play the game with iPhone 5 (iOS 10.3.3) and have Mobile legends, DN Mobile, *, Rules of Survival.
the main problem is, Mobile legends keep crashed everytime i played the game for about 8-10 minutes. And the weird thing is, i could play the other games for 3 hours straight with no problems. even i could play DN Mobile with High graphics. i tried to reinstall the game (Mobile legends) but it does nothing. even i have to delete ROS and * because i thought it was my phone's free space is too low. BUT THERE'S NOTHING CHANGED!
can someone please give me solution to this problem? because it's not funny when you are dominating the game and the app crashed, then you're losing just because of this stupid problem.
Post time 2018-5-13 11:25 PM | Show all posts
The best reason behind the crashing app is excessive usage of RAM. Based on your device, it may be unable to keep up with the app's performance. Please make sure that you have cleared all your background running applications. If not, then it's the phone's specs itself not able to keep up with the game.
Post time 2018-5-21 04:06 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2018-5-13 11:25 PM
The best reason behind the crashing app is excessive usage of RAM. Based on your device, it may be u ...

its not true, i have a moto z 2 play and its always with 2 gb free ram, i crash everytime in the middle of a game or in its final.

this game uaed to be good, now its a piece of crap without support, you send us to that ridiculous ca robot, that thing is the most useless thing i have ever seen, this game became stressfull, annoying, a real trash without support
Post time 2018-5-21 10:12 PM | Show all posts
crashlaggends replied at 2018-5-21 04:06 AM
its not true, i have a moto z 2 play and its always with 2 gb free ram, i crash everytime in the m ...

Well, there are several reasons why it crashes. Though, have you tried reinstalling the game? It may sound ridiculous but it might work. Anyway, sorry for the inconveniences, indeed the customer service needs to be enhanced but rest assured they'll able to help you out as long as you provide all the things they are asking.
Post time 2018-6-1 09:41 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
my moto e4 plus always crash after several time to play the gams. solution?
Post time 2018-6-1 09:41 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
my moto e4 plus always crash after several time to play the gams. solution?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-21 07:24 PM GMT+8