Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1971|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[lag] CONSISTENT LAG ISSUE ON WIFI

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-14 08:18 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
NEED HELP WITH THIS ON GOING LAG I REGULARLY AND CONSTANTLY EXPERIENCING OVER WIFI.

I HAVE 25Mbps WITH CONVERGE AND I AM ALWAYS BEING MATCHMADE WITH INDONESIANS, OUTSIDE Ph PLAYERS.

WEIRD IS THAT EVEN MY TEAMMATES IS FROM A DIFFERENT NATION, OUR OPPONENT IS COMPOSED OF A 5-5MAN INDO TEAM. I AM FROM THE PHILIPPINES WOULD LIKE TO STAY ING THE PH SERVER. THIS HAPPENS 100% OF THE TIME PLAYING OVER WIFI.

ON DATA ITS NOT THE CASE JUST ON WIFI.

ML DEVA, PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY IS THIS IS HAPPENING??
Post time 2018-5-14 08:35 AM | Show all posts
@Turk@Maits

I just want to check with you, what ISP do you use and if your data and wifi are of the same ISP.

It’s been known that some ISP tends to have global connection/ping, which may result in your situation. Just to double check and make sure, is this the first time that you have experienced cross-server matching?
Post time 2018-5-14 09:03 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Same problem minus the indonesian part. just getting matchedup with people from outside the country and getting extreme lag.... or delay rather not much lag, but like 2~3 seconds of delay
Post time 2018-5-14 09:04 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
oh and im using pldt btw. I heard that this is a problem unique to that isp.
Post time 2018-5-14 10:37 AM | Show all posts
@Turk@Maits

@KurosoraRyuga

Just want to check with you guys, have you guys turned on location service/GPS? And also, are you using any VPN softwares?
Post time 2018-5-14 11:11 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
not using vpn, or rather, from what i heard, the people using vpn are the ones causing the lag for everyone. No gps either
Post time 2018-5-14 11:34 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Same poor Matching up system
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-21 06:43 PM GMT+8