Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: BD007
Collapse the left

[Poll] Is Vexena OP for brawl

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-17 04:40 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Vexana is not the only one dominating the "Brawl" mode, Layla could easily wipe out the entire team because of her ridiculous damage at the late game and her feature that allows her to take down turrets without getting inside the turrets range is also unfair. Please remove her as well

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-5-18 02:50 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Yes.Vex is not only so OP in brawl but.also even in classic and ranked, her puppet is so annoyingly strong and can chase you to hand you your death.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-5-18 11:05 PM | Show all posts
ForMyLove47310 replied at 2018-5-18 02:50 AM
Yes.Vex is not only so OP in brawl but.also even in classic and ranked, her puppet is so annoyingly  ...

Well in classic and rank there are bigger map so somehow you can counter her, but in brawl it's really hard to counter her.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-5-20 09:58 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by BD007 at 2018-5-20 03:09 PM
Ichiban❀ replied at 2018-5-17 04:36 PM
MLBB should remove Vexana in Brawl just like what they did to Pharsa. Her Skills and Passive is too  ...
She is op because of her 3rd skill that gives morph to the hero that you encounter By The Way My Answer is Yes she is so op

Umm i think they should nerf the hero

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-5-20 03:10 PM | Show all posts
MysteriousGamer replied at 2018-5-20 09:58 AM
She is op because of her 3rd skill that gives morph to the hero that you encounter By The Way My Ans ...

Thanks for your feedback

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-5-21 04:23 PM | Show all posts
Very very extremely OP in Brawl. I extremely angry when I fight against Vexana in Brawl. But I extremely happy when I got Vexana in hero pick LOL

Comments

Thanks for the feedback bro.  Post time 2018-5-22 12:39 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-8-13 09:15 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
MysteriousGamer replied at 2018-5-20 09:58 AM
She is op because of her 3rd skill that gives morph to the hero that you encounter By The Way My Ans ...

She got a buff because her ult was almost useless before. She has no getaway unless she has flicker. Yes she does big damage but how can you complain when assassins can kill you in 1 combo because they can jungle more efficiently? Vex can kill in 1 combo but she has to be a higher level, and she cant get there by solo jungling because she slow as fuuck. I think complaining about vexana being op is stupid. Complain about Fanny who can rape a whole team inside of their own turret. Or hyabusa that can do the same thing just not to the whole team. Why not complain about gords super strong combo? Ive had a build that his ult was recharging in 12 seconds, his combos can stun and ult with big damage to the whole team or anyone in its path. How about pharsas * ass hiding in turret way behind a team fight but still able to hit you with her ult, and her first ability if you rush her, and for extra safety she can just fly away if you get too close..... Really, vexana should be one of the last people complained about, especially being that she was almost never usee before her buff because she was possibly even less helpful than nana before her buff. Btw, nanas dope now, her 2nd skill needed that extra range to help keep her alive and make her more usefull altogether.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-9-13 04:06 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Gand is op for brawl

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-9-13 07:41 PM | Show all posts
I still think mages are op in brawl btw.

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-4 04:18 AM GMT+8