Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 585|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[policy] Suggest for handle AFK player

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-18 12:43 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by xBloodletter at 2018-5-18 12:45 PM

Dear MLBB dev,
I have a suggestion for you to take care any afk players,
Decrease they credit score by 60-70-80 or maybe 90 for players who afk more than 5 minutes, so they cant play in ranked or even clasic anymore.
Decreasing 5 credit score doesnt working well and not a worth punnishment, 4 players in team suffered caused of 1 players And the afk players only lost 5 credit, they still can make a match then afk again
Decrease 5 more
Still can play in ranked then afk again.
Even we play booked 3, its still a pain if you play 4 vs 5 in mythic ranked
Post time 2018-5-18 01:41 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hi @xBloodletter, I've heard Mobile Legends are taking action on AFK players very seriously as they said on the notification board, also there are a lot of suggestions already regarding AFK players. Whats the best thing is, tell your teammate to report the AFK player so it will decrease the AFK player's credit score even more! Your suggestion is alright and I support it very much, but keep reporting negative behaviour individuals in the game!
Post time 2018-5-18 04:05 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts

Ranked AFK Handling

Hello, i want to make a suggestion about the afk players in ranked. Losing 5 points and giving 50 prot points to the team is nothing. They still lose a whole star for no reason, without thei value but because of a player. I request the increase the prot points giving to 40%-50% of the max points. Moreover, some players, in order to not be detected as afk, they stay in base and use basic attack or recall witch makes the system unable to detect them. Also, the early sur funcion is quite useless since the players go afk not in the begging of the game, but latter (3min+). Please do something about this madness bcause itis totally not fair. Because of afk players, i fell from epic 4 to grandmaster 5, not joking.
Post time 2018-5-18 06:26 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Agreed with you. AFk punishment system should be more strict. Lots of people start leave this game due to afk. Hope developer do somethings before too late as current system not effective.
Post time 2018-5-18 06:51 PM | Show all posts
I'd suggested many times.  let the afk to lose 2 stars instead.
Post time 2018-5-18 10:54 PM | Show all posts
Temporary ban should be best way to deal with afk players specially in rank mode.
Post time 2018-5-19 05:52 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Yes agreed. Ban them from play at rank. Let them finish 5-10games in classic without afk or being reported. If they afk again then ban them few days
Post time 2018-5-19 05:56 PM | Show all posts
Greetings ;

I agree with @Wiszt .
The MLBB Developers might be trying to find a way to fix or to handle AFK players or to improve the punishment.
Also, let's just keep on reporting since we can't do anything about that :3
Post time 2018-5-19 05:59 PM | Show all posts
It’s a good suggestion!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-29 11:08 PM GMT+8