Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 713|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[policy] Punishment System Revamp - What Do You Think?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-18 05:44 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Cray_Crayjar at 2018-5-18 05:58 PM

Hello community, (vote below on your opinions)

This is one of those topics that have been touched upon by many, some ideas may have been better than others, but I think I may have found a compromise between all these ideas. I honestly believe that Moonton should completely get rid of the credit score system. Though this system works moderately, it most definitely does not stop the toxicity from occuring. Though many people reporting one peson will dramatically drop someone's credit score more than one report, this does not do enough as just playing the game will get you your credit score back. I propose a report system that will ban your acct for increasing amounts of time.

For example (this is just an example and can be changed to anything):

5 reports - Pop-up warning that continued negative behavior in game, no matter the online gamemode (classic, ranked, brawl), will result in a suspension of your account.

10 reports - 30 minute ban

20 reports - 1 hour

50 reports - 5 hours

etcetera...

100 reports - permernant ban of account.

I belive that this may help with the process of keeping negative and throwing players out of games.

Another way that the system could be improved is through punishment even after the punishment is over. Moonton could force a border onto their profile pictures even in draft battles.

For example:

Yellow border - 10-19 reports

Orange border - 20-49 reports

Red border - 50-99 reports

This way, people will know who the throwers and toxics are, and can choose not to play with them. This will most definitely keep players from being negative as their accounts will be permernantly marked in this fassion.

If anyone else has other ideas as to how to fix the punishment system comment please. I'm gladly taking responses.

Thanks and have a great day,

Cray_Crayjar

P.S. If at least half the players in the match (5 players) report the person for low skill I believe that it should be a rule that the person gets demoted an extra star.

[Edit] Leave your comments below for what you think should be done to the Protection Point system. Should we leave the system as is or should we change it in some way. And no "no star drop if someone is afk" is an option. This can be exploited very easily and will not work. Beside this, any ideas?

Single Polls, Total 21 Users voted
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2018-5-18 07:28 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I agree with the sanctions. but I think that expelling them from the game would be very cruel

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-5-18 07:35 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I thing the border will work well but it can be a signal for cheaters to you 2+2 matching method, the 1st one need a way to deduct reports like get win MVP, and it will be perfect, why? Bcuz if you play long enough like 3-4 years, you may get many accidents force you to go afk, if cant deduct, one day your account be banned permernant although you have good behavior

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-5-18 10:45 PM | Show all posts
Ye there could be a lot of reasons why person left, like i had accident my dad called me to go outside bc he went to shopping then i just had to leave game

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-5-18 10:48 PM | Show all posts
I am saying this for long time, temporary ban is best way to deal with afk and toxic players. Minimum ban for afk should be 30 mins and max 7 days. And for toxic players should be dealt with same way with a but more report. This way we can prevent those afk, intentionally afk, feeder and toxic players. I will include this feedback to my weekly report. Thanks for posting the ideas.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-5-19 09:28 AM | Show all posts
minheser replied at 2018-5-18 07:28 PM
I agree with the sanctions. but I think that expelling them from the game would be very cruel

Okay. This may be true, but if they get a perm ban they could make an appeal to Moonton maybe? There are many ways to go about this.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-5-19 09:31 AM | Show all posts
Thienhitech replied at 2018-5-18 07:35 PM
I thing the border will work well but it can be a signal for cheaters to you 2+2 matching method, th ...

I see your point. I can see that happening. Kind of like how you get battle points for being good for a week. Maybe being good for a week for someone who has been reported can bring down their report count by 5 or something. By "being good," I also mean being active. Maybe 7 games during the week without any reports or something.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-5-19 09:35 AM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2018-5-18 10:48 PM
I am saying this for long time, temporary ban is best way to deal with afk and toxic players. Minimu ...

No problem. I want to make this community the best it can. Mahalo

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-5-19 09:38 AM | Show all posts
munisshodmonov replied at 2018-5-18 10:45 PM
Ye there could be a lot of reasons why person left, like i had accident my dad called me to go outsi ...

True. This is why there maybe be rewards for being a good player. For example during the week, if you play 7 games without a report then you will be relieved of some of your reports.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-5-19 09:41 AM | Show all posts
Thienhitech replied at 2018-5-18 07:35 PM
I thing the border will work well but it can be a signal for cheaters to you 2+2 matching method, th ...

BTW, what do you mean by "but it can be a signal for cheaters to you 2+2 matching method?"

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-30 12:17 AM GMT+8