Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 457|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[Crashing] My game crashes 2-4x in a game, I think my account has a problem

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-19 04:56 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
So I have been playing since December 2016 and played on an ipad with 800mb RAM, before I got to play 3 games smoothly and after about a year I got crashes, I didn't mind them because they were a bit rare for me. So I got an Iphone 5 that has 1gb RAM, so I have to be level 8 to switch my account, and I noticed my game was really smooth, I had high graphics and smooth gameplay for a week, I switched my account to my main account『 βA 』Ꮶɐɳ and I got to play smoothly for atleast a month and then I started getting this really annoying and atleast every game I get it, a crash, I still didn't mind it because I really love the game but after 2 months I started getting crashes in the middle of battle, so I reinstalled the game which didn't fix it, and I got this crash everytime a match finishes and in battle stats so I can't commend anyone or add anyone, I decided to reformat my phone to check, I made an account and got it to level 8 without reseting or exiting the game in 4 hours, when I started playing in my account today, I still get the crashes in the middle of the battle and end, I think there is something wrong with my account, please help I really play the game a lot. I don't want to lose my skins, heroes and progress

Post time 2018-5-19 05:36 PM | Show all posts
Hi!! @KenBA
Dear Players,

First step you must do is to Report to our Customer Game from In-Game. This way they can track problems you are having better.

Here is how:

1. Tap the CS Icon beside your Avatar In-Game.
2. Choose the Option that's provided regarding the problem you are having.
↪ Account ID and Server ID
↪ Description of the Bug
↪ Device Type (iOS/Android)
↪ Screenshot or Video about it
And i think iphone 5 is a old device as the game is adding up more data constantly so it needs bigger ram device but its just my thought lets see what does ingame cs have to say about it.

Comments

Hi, I already made a report and it said that I should have a 1 GB RAM device and that I should try reformating, so I did and still did not work, I sent all of those information 2 days ago  Post time 2018-5-19 05:40 PM
 Author| Post time 2018-5-19 05:37 PM | Show all posts
If you need my IGN and ID incase I'm not here, this is it, please moderators take a look at this bug
ID : 20214676
Server : 3204
IGN : 『 βA 』Ꮶɐɳ
Post time 2018-5-19 05:39 PM | Show all posts
You need to report in the ingame cs so that your problem can be solve

Comments

Ok, I'll try  Post time 2018-5-19 05:42 PM
 Author| Post time 2018-5-20 08:22 PM | Show all posts
Hi, so I've only played one game since, the cs still didn't reply and game is not fixed, after cs reply I'm gonna experiement on new account to see if my phone or account is the problem
 Author| Post time 2018-5-20 08:23 PM | Show all posts
Cs is taking too long now
Post time 2018-5-21 02:20 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
KenBA replied at 2018-5-20 08:23 PM
Cs is taking too long now

they send us to talk to "cs" , its the most useless thing... i have the same problem, EVERY DAMN GAME I CRASH, this game became unplayable and its totally without abdecent support, i sent a lot of reports to that useless ridiculous CS and no damn answer.....
congratulations moonton, screwed this game
Screenshot_20180519-112823.png

Comments

Yep, cs sucks, same damn solution that doesn't work everytime, also crashing issue, I am a player for 2 years now and didn't come across this much crashing, I mean I used to play vainglory, no crashes  Post time 2018-5-21 08:16 PM
Yep, cs sucks, same damn solution that doesn't work everytime, also crashing issue, I am a player for 2 years now and didn't come across this much crashing, I mean I used to play vainglory, no crashes  Post time 2018-5-21 08:16 PM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-19 10:10 PM GMT+8