Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1461|Reply: 16
Collapse the left

[Poll] Buff Hanabi please

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-21 04:52 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
So on my master 3 account I got Hanabi and I rarely see anyone using her and I go to my epic 5 account and nobody uses her and then Legend 5 account and yet again NOBODY USES HER and I can tell why and to be honest even at Master rank Hanabi is difficult

Hanabi is a team fight marksman she depends on her team and the number of enemies nearby.. If there’s only 1 enemy her lifesteal won’t be fully utilised with her first skill activated. Not to mention her lousy passive which can be removed so easily and her lousy mobility as well.. Sure people can argue SHE HAS ULTI AND HAS SECOND SKILL TO SLOW PEOPLE DOWN but um.. If Karina or Zilong locks onto you good luck using second skill
Multiple Polls: ( Maximum 2 choices ), Total 118 Users voted
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2018-5-21 08:22 PM | Show all posts
Hanabi has a great tool set of skills in my opinion. But her early game damage is zero to nothing on her first skill. I think it needs a big buff, but thats the only thing that needs a buff really. Even late game its not that great.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-5-21 09:07 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I totally agree, her skill set is good in team fight but it only when you can really fight, slow not a good choice to escape. Beside, she a ninja anf she dont have any ninja skill beside that kunai

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-5-21 09:57 PM | Show all posts
Maybe a small buff. In a team clash, she's amazing mid-late game. But she's not utilized much simply because, even with her amazing skill set for team fights, there's still better options (lesley obviously). If they could give her some escape, like maybe a dash back with 2nd skill, that might work better. Or buff 1st skill strength some. It's very weak (but i understand it's because she lifesteals from all hit). They already cut her lifesteal % though from what it SHOULD be, so just increase her damage and decrease the lifesteal some more. I don't really see the issue in doing that. But god, early game farming is PAINFUL with her if your teammate isn't cooperative. I think most tanks can deal more early damage.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-5-21 10:13 PM | Show all posts
I kinda agree with you.
I am in mythic rank and i am not seeing hanabi either ib my or enemy team. The mm choice is very limited.
First choice is Lesley and after that moscov and bruno.
Sometimes irithel.
But thats it.
I know hanabi has great potential as she is the only mm with immunity against this cc meta.
I think if her shield gets a buff it would be enough.
Thanks for the poll.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-5-21 11:49 PM | Show all posts
Isn’t she getting a buff next update for original servers? Just wait for the update. She may be better

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-5-22 12:13 AM | Show all posts
DPloi replied at 2018-5-21 11:49 PM
Isn’t she getting a buff next update for original servers? Just wait for the update. She may be bet ...

In fact I heard that she’s getting a nerf instead..

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-5-22 01:11 AM | Show all posts
DPloi replied at 2018-5-21 08:49 PM
Isn’t she getting a buff next update for original servers? Just wait for the update. She may be bet ...

Her petals are getting nerfed.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-5-22 10:56 AM | Show all posts
yes it’s such a shame, her design and lore is so nice. all that work was sort of a waste cause no one even uses her.
but even though she definitely isn’t the best marksman, she’s super handy to have in team fights or ganks. she may not have incredible damage but her lifesteal makes her the tankiest mm, and her immunity to cc is great (johnson cries in the distance)
when I found out she was getting a nerf I couldn’t help but laugh, is moonton okay
#SaveHanabiEveThoughSheWasNeverRelevantInTheFirstPlace

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-5-22 10:57 AM | Show all posts
btw. ninja with no mobility...no wonder she could never beat haya

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-8 10:27 PM GMT+8