Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 6066|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Crashing] Illegally Modified or Installed from an Unofficial Source

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-22 04:17 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Xaverine at 2018-5-22 05:06 PM
"We have detected that you are using an installation package that has been illegally modified or installed from an unofficial source. Please delete the current package and app. and then download and install Mobile Legends: Bang Bang from an official channel. Thank you for your cooperation!"

when i first received this message today upon opening my game...this pop-up came out and i was like..."what !!?"...nevermind i say...prolly got bugged or something...fair enuff...so i select the "Quit the game" option...> go to app setting/permission...
> look for MLBB's
> clear data..cache...and
> uninstall the game

> restart my phone

so went to Google Play Store like i used to before...(cos frankly i didnt know where else i could get a hold of MLBB)

> install MLBB
> restart my phone
> open MLBB

and the same thing repeated all over again...ive had my account bind to moonton and google game...

so...how do i get my game back please ? ...thanks

update:

this bug starts to happen when last time i quit the game, my account was attached to Advanced Server (Chang'e Loading screen)

apparently after 2 attempt (install/uninstall) the bug doesnt seem to went away...and my account were logged onto Advanced server...

so...using my 'swift' finger...just after the screen load has finished...i quickly went to Account Setting and switch back to Original server...voila...no problem at all it seems...i try quitting the game, just to be sure...re-login again...and yes...the pop-up didnt appear...

so...im staying away form Advanced server for now...
Screenshot_20180522-160335_Mobile Legends Bang Bang.jpg
Screenshot_20180522-160335_Mobile Legends Bang Bang.jpg
Post time 2018-5-22 07:53 PM | Show all posts
Edited by irezer at 2018-5-22 07:55 PM

oh my....

Post time 2018-5-22 10:57 PM | Show all posts
Haven't experience this before, but I think this is just a bug you can report it ingame.
Post time 2018-5-22 11:20 PM | Show all posts
Hi kopytiam,
I think it is something related with the phone. Is your phone rooted? Have you installed any illegal apps like gamegaurdian or others? If so it might be the cause. If not plz contact our CS in-game, if you dont have access in-game, plz send an email to our CS : mobilelegendsgame@gmail.com , explaining your issue and wait for their reply patiently. Hope it helps.
 Author| Post time 2018-5-23 12:46 PM | Show all posts
Clay™ replied at 2018-5-22 10:57 PM
Haven't experience this before, but I think this is just a bug you can report it ingame.

I cant maneuver anywhere once the Chang'e loading screen finished...its just a brief moment (few second) before that pop-up notice came out...
 Author| Post time 2018-5-23 12:48 PM | Show all posts
Edited by kopytiam at 2018-5-23 12:49 PM
seimz replied at 2018-5-22 11:20 PM
Hi kopytiam,
I think it is something related with the phone. Is your phone rooted? Have you installe ...

yerp...thats what im doing currently via email...thanks
p/s: and owh...nope...i didnt root my phone ever...and i dont have any illegal apps installed...
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-19 10:37 PM GMT+8