Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 766|Reply: 15
Collapse the left

[policy] PUNISH AFK PLAYERS HEAVIER OR MORE WILL QUIT THIS GAME

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-23 05:32 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Here are my suggestions for the rules re: afk players and players with connection problems:

1. Ban players from playing classic & rank who were confirmed to have afk-ed in the previous game for a specific amount of time.
2. The more games that player afk-ed on this day, the more amount of time he will be banned next time.
3. Players who have 100-199 ms ping should be warned first when they attempt to play classic or ranked. They will be given a choice whether to commence playing or not.
4. Players who have >200 ms ping at the home screen should be definitely NOT allowed to play classic & ranked game.

Please make the game more healthy for the players. The reason players quit ML is because of toxic players and this *ty connection (and cross-server connection).
Post time 2018-5-23 08:00 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Agree with these suggestions, these will definitely help create a healthier gaming environment for everyone.
Post time 2018-5-23 11:19 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
BUT SOME MAY HAVE PROBLEMS LIKE BATTERY DOWN THEN IT DOESNT MATTER HOW GOOD HIS OR HER CONNECTION IS THEY WILL GE AFK
 Author| Post time 2018-5-23 08:22 PM | Show all posts
Well, at least the problem will be minimized if this is implemented.
Post time 2018-5-23 09:04 PM | Show all posts
Agreed! but also include BRAWL mode
Post time 2018-5-24 12:27 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hope developer listen to our voice..many suggestion to ban afk player
Post time 2018-5-25 11:21 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Yep I agree
Anonymous user  Post time 1970-1-1 08:00 AM
post_deleted
Post time 2018-5-25 11:27 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
HateAfk replied at 2018-5-24 12:27 PM
Hope developer listen to our voice..many suggestion to ban afk player

They should also ban players who don't deserve to get the gold star in rank. Because, just now I had a teammate who just stayed at our base I told him that we can win then he said that we are stupid. So after the 4 of us pushed the game, he then started to move
Post time 2018-5-26 01:35 AM | Show all posts
I actually like this idea. We really do need heavier punishment for the toxic players since none of them seems to be scared of getting reported which already shows how bad the report system works.

@Denisavageking battery down is their fault, they should know better not to play They should hold responsibility of their action thus this punishment should be applicable for them.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-3 04:14 PM GMT+8