Register now.
Return to list New
Author: ga808
Collapse the left

[policy] PUNISH AFK PLAYERS HEAVIER OR MORE WILL QUIT THIS GAME

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-28 07:53 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Rahzenshia replied at 2018-5-27 03:51 PM
The lags aren't always the players fault I have called my internet provider several times in the las ...

The system is just suck, they not care about better game environtment, just care about make new hero and skin, its all about how much you spending money in this game, keep doing this dev, and your player will reduce significantly
Post time 2018-5-28 07:55 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
The system is just suck, they not care about better game environtment, just care about make new hero and skin, its all about how much you spending money in this game, keep doing this dev, and your player will reduce significantly 2018-5-28 07:53 AM
Post time 2018-5-28 09:17 AM | Show all posts
Yeah something like leaver buster in LOL
Post time 2018-7-5 12:32 PM | Show all posts
alright im totally agree about this thread, i want to create more thread but weird forum rules about level in this forum make can't did that.

1.Punishment about AFK/Profanity/Negative Gameplay about Credit Reduction was totally USELESS, i can happily afk in a game, you can reduce me, but every gameplay i got +1 point(?),how can we help you create a better environment when you giving all those AFK player/mad player that curse or swear to other player/people that trolling in a game a totally useless punishment? not everyone joining a squad since squad have requirement in it, even when you in a squad sometimes you play solo.

2.my friend just started and he told me that he having hard time learning this game because of nonsense matching up,please make matching working properly, how can a elite rank matching with GM rank, they more better at their emblem, and of course have more experience.(sorry if its Out of Topic due to weird forum level rules)

this game already have problem in the environment. i don't even know if the dev really active right now?

please make something useful to make better environment in this game, or like this thread said, quitting is more better option.

Best Regard
Post time 2018-8-7 05:54 PM | Show all posts
New punishment system, still useless. Still needs harsher punishments on those AFK.
I actually tired of this crap.....
Just face it, the developers are just too afraid of losing players if the punishment is too harsh. Afterall, the bunch of AFK/trollers are usually the ones spending the most money.

I can bet, THEY ARE NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING MUCH ABOUT IT.
Mark my words

To the developers: Prove us wrong, or you can just bring down my post or ban me, as usual.....
Post time 2018-8-7 05:54 PM | Show all posts
New punishment system, still useless. Still needs harsher punishments on those AFK.
I actually tired of this crap.....
Just face it, the developers are just too afraid of losing players if the punishment is too harsh. Afterall, the bunch of AFK/trollers are usually the ones spending the most money.

I can bet, THEY ARE NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING MUCH ABOUT IT.
Mark my words

To the developers: Prove us wrong, or you can just bring down my post or ban me, as usual.....
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-8 05:27 AM GMT+8