Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 419|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Crashing] Worst account problem/bug EVER, crashing!

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-24 12:50 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Charles at 2018-5-24 01:31 AM

Again MODERATORS, this is not my f... Device, sorry for the word, I keep telling it is not my device, I may have 1 gb device, Iphone 6 and iphone 5, but I tried making a new account, used it for 4 days, then tried my other account, then tried that one, ONLY MY MAIN/OLD ACCOUNT is C R A S H I N G, I contacted cs, they said devs will answer me via system message, I've had this account since 2016 and wth why is this happening, will the devs give my account a fix as cs said? Cs just contacted 6 hours ago, I can't play mobile legends with my main account anymore, I mean I dont like losing my skins, progress and heroes, I worked hard like this is f****** my head up for months I used 2 accounts and neither of them had crashing but my main account gets them a lot, also when I crash I still dont get frame rate drops, it's just annoying!!! If the devs or mods come by you may use this for my account, just please take a look in it, It's midnight so I can't reply
Id 20214676 server id 3204 ign 『 βA 』Ꮶɐɳ
Post time 2018-5-24 01:33 AM | Show all posts
Your phone is a big factor because it's an old model and might not be able to keep up with the game. Second, it can also be your account itself, your main has probs many databases that makes teh game consume more RAM compared to your new account. Have you tried reinstalling the game tho?

Comments

Only thing keeping me back is all my effort in that account but, I played for so long maybe I can get back to that easily  Post time 2018-5-24 11:09 AM
Tried reinstalling and reformating, even in other phones of my friends it the same, I've been thinking to restart my game to 0 so I can play  Post time 2018-5-24 11:07 AM
Post time 2018-5-24 03:12 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hye..can anyone give an answer for my problem? That thing is y i ccnt purchase anything in m.l..the price for germ aslo dont come out..but i check with other game..its fine..i can buy some germ without prob..but y in m.l cnt be done..some more i also cnnt cnnt m.l with moontoon acc and goggle acc..its says my line was unstable..for moontoon its keep hang when i try to connect to it..already contact gm but they also cnt do anythg..more than 5 time i reinstall and clean my phone n downdload back..its still same..hope someone can tell me what is going on..t.q

Comments

Hi, sorry for not replying, I can't really answer this problem since I only play on IOS but you could make a post so moderators could answer your problem  Post time 2018-5-24 11:11 AM
Post time 2018-5-24 12:55 PM | Show all posts
Bananaking88 replied at 2018-5-24 03:12 AM
Hye..can anyone give an answer for my problem? That thing is y i ccnt purchase anything in m.l..the  ...

What error prompts out when you buy diamonds? Also, try using other internet connection and try reconnecting the accounts.

@KenBA, welp best option is to wait for the customer service's reply if it does the same thing on other phones.
Post time 2018-5-25 02:38 PM | Show all posts
They always say is iphone too old model, u can't play ..... is they upgrade the new season event starting all this kind of problem! i also have lot of skin and heros and spend many in MLBB.... but what to do! NO SOLUTION FOR PLAYER AND CAN'T EVEN TRANFER TO ISO and ANDROID!!!!

Comments

Hi have you tried contacting cs? Mine said they are going to tell the devs and send me a system reply, did this 3 days ago but I'm still waiting, our problem is probably on the database cuz, it's old  Post time 2018-5-26 11:51 AM
Post time 2018-5-28 11:37 AM | Show all posts
Gunmetal81 replied at 2018-5-25 02:38 PM
They always say is iphone too old model, u can't play ..... is they upgrade the new season event sta ...

been? try? almost two season event also no solve the problem.... you say they will solve it! don't think so
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-16 06:29 PM GMT+8