Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 2554|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[Service] Friends System

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-24 11:36 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
New friends system is so stupid, please return to old friends system, because is more better than the new one!!!
Why I need to follow my all friends?, I hate this change!!!
+ now I don't know how I can make friends... :'(

RETURN TO OLD SYSTEM, PLEASE!!!
 Author| Post time 2018-5-25 02:46 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
This is the biggest stupidity, here we are not on Instagram, we are in a game where we need friends, not fans ...
Post time 2018-5-24 11:42 PM | Show all posts
Edited by I_am_shuntao at 2018-5-24 04:54 PM

agreed
you don't how to make friend on the game ?
you can add the good players (and the bad too if you want) with which you play somes games
you can find some friend on this forum (by example you invite the others to add you in your signature like i did) and on the official mlbb discord channel too (in teamup)
here is the link :
https://discord.gg/nDpQhA

edit : excuse didnt understand well, if it is you dont know how to make friend with this system,
you need to follow the person you want to be friend with and this person need to follow you too
(strange why the two are needed)

Post time 2018-5-25 05:17 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
It is stupid and bugged. I cant follow anyone, cuz it says i have reached my limit. Meaning i cant friend some1. Brainless update
Post time 2018-5-25 05:20 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Also i cant find how to remove friends.
 Author| Post time 2018-5-25 01:20 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I saw at wizzking livestream and he don't have new friends system, he have old friends system, but why?
Post time 2018-5-25 11:23 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I AGREE I CAN'T MAKE FRIENDS LIKE THIS I PREFER THE PREVIOUS UPDATE WTF HAPPENED TO MLBB THIS IS SUCH A STUPID ACT OF MAKING AN UPDATE THE FOLLOW AND MAKING FRIENDS SHOULDN'T BE THE SAME PLUS IT IS SO UNEASY FOR US TO MAKE FRIENDS THIS WAY IF WE DONT HAVE ANY REQUESTS IT IS JUST A FOLLOW AND NOTHING ELSE IT MADE ME LAG SO MUCH WITH TOO MUCH ONLINE AND CHATS WHEN I LOG IN.
Post time 2018-5-25 11:23 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I AGREE I CAN'T MAKE FRIENDS LIKE THIS I PREFER THE PREVIOUS UPDATE WTF HAPPENED TO MLBB THIS IS SUCH A STUPID ACT OF MAKING AN UPDATE THE FOLLOW AND MAKING FRIENDS SHOULDN'T BE THE SAME PLUS IT IS SO UNEASY FOR US TO MAKE FRIENDS THIS WAY IF WE DONT HAVE ANY REQUESTS IT IS JUST A FOLLOW AND NOTHING ELSE IT MADE ME LAG SO MUCH WITH TOO MUCH ONLINE AND CHATS WHEN I LOG IN.
Post time 2018-5-26 04:12 AM | Show all posts
I dislike the new system alot too..its very confusing and terribly buggy...i hope that they will do something about it
Post time 2018-5-27 02:56 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I completely agree really stupid the option to follow is fine but not make it the only way to have friends yes very agree it is hella buggy and annoying bc u follow them but they don't follow u bc they didn't notice to pop-up n to top that off the Cool Down to delete that is almost as stupid as the whole program for the following system there a) shouldn't be a cool down n b) following is a system for wanting to watch there game play nothing more be turn it to former plz there was nothing wrong with it now increasing how many total friends is fine but that was the only plus side to this program but if this is what it is going to cause take it back old way was fine plz return n lay this new system to rest where it belongs plz.  
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-18 12:32 PM GMT+8