Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 439|Reply: 1
Collapse the left

[Login] Can't Log into My Existing Account

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-26 02:40 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I know that a lot of people have posted about this, but the developers are surely assheads. The thing is, when I format my phone all data is lost, that includes game data, so what you can do is save the game in Google play and let us log into our game properly instead of making us play the useless tutorials.
Btw, why the hell this stupid decision was made exactly? are you all stupid or something? I don't understand what the hell did you idiots get by limiting binding feature to level 8 only. If this stupid decision is not removed then I think you are gonna lose a lot of players. Next time I change my phone or format it, if I am not able to bind my account, I will stop playing as well. All my friends have stopped playing this stupid game for the very reason and I guess there are a plethora of better MOBA games also, new ones to try out.

I know that a single player won't matter to you, but this single player is one of the million players, similarly others will stop playing and what you will get is a bad review and in the end 0 players.
Post time 2018-5-26 07:34 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
You not the only one have problem with this bro, the thing that we can do is go to in-game CS and report this, the more ppl report the high chance devs will change it back
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-19 04:56 PM GMT+8