Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 533|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Crashing] Please optimize game

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-27 12:33 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
My ranked game just crashed. Im not going to join back. Its not normal that game do that. On new phone. I get this phone few weeks ago. Please fix crashed. My phone model is FREEDOM. Im 5.1. Now im playing alone on wifi with modem very close to me. RAM ROM and CPU are clean. I wont send screenshots because its useless to screenshot my phone home screen. My game crashed 1min after we move from base. Game crashed when im were just walking to my bottom turet. My phone was just a little bit hot because game for me turning off for 5 minutes(that screen with uranus is loading for me 5 minutes). I tryed to ask for help in game on the top left but no one helped me and im sure i send message perfectly correct. Last 3 matches i crashed 3 times at match loading screen or just when i moved from base.
PS i want to know if moderators of mobile legends gona fix it or not. I spent money for this game and if you dont fix it you should give me back all does 20 €.
Post time 2018-5-27 06:37 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Sorry for what happened, in-game CS need to verify the problem, they will reply to you as soon as it done, it wilm take some time so pls wait a bit longer
Post time 2018-5-28 09:35 AM | Show all posts
  1. Your phone SPECIFICATIONS:
  2. - Cpu: 1.3GHz quad-core
  3. - Ram: 1GB
  4. - Operating System: Android 5.1
  5. - Model: 2016 which 2 years old
Copy the Code

With those specifications, you should adjust your in-game settings
  1. In-game SETTINGS:
  2. - Turn graphics to low
  3. - Disable shadows & character frame
Copy the Code

you also saying your phone is getting over-heat, that's normal since to the low specs
so what you need to do, is to fan your phone, or try to keep it cool using other methods
  1. Bounses:
  2. - Upgrade your Android version to the latest one
  3. - Close any backgrounds app to prevent overheat situations
Copy the Code

That's not the dev problems, try to use another phone and see, overheat makes the game crash.
 Author| Post time 2018-5-29 11:33 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Modukes replied at 2018-5-28 09:35 AM
With those specifications, you should adjust your in-game settings

you also saying your phone is g ...

Developers told me that any phone can handle this game. I yea im totally going to play on max grafics. And can i ask you one thing? Why other online games work on my phone? And why every update makes game more laggy and buggy? And then was the last optimization of the game? When? Maybe 1 year ago? No i think 2 years ago. And one admin told me that any device can handle this game. Why do admins lie to me? If only iphone x can handle this game why just ban it for other devices?
PS this game is laging on my friends new ipad. And that ipad is really great high tier device that can handle games like pubg on max grafics without any lag at all? And he is using same wifi. And i want to say that im play only then noone uses wifi.
 Author| Post time 2018-5-29 11:35 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Thienhitech replied at 2018-5-27 06:37 PM
Sorry for what happened, in-game CS need to verify the problem, they will reply to you as soon as it ...

They arent replying to me
Post time 2018-5-29 11:45 PM | Show all posts
Marius5222 replied at 2018-5-29 06:33 PM
Developers told me that any phone can handle this game. I yea im totally going to play on max graf ...

any phone can handle this game, but in the right settings, you can't use there is a difference between 1GB ram and 8 GB ram. same for graphics when you have a low-end phone you need to low your graphics, my phone is also from 2016 but I still can play the game very smoothly without any crashes bugs or anything, and about other games that you talked about, understand that every game got a different kind of settings, mechanics.
You keep saying new phone new iPad new stuff, mate look at the system requirements, is his IOS version is up to date?
Because when the game runs smoothly on more than 90% then it's not the game problem it's the player's problem. their phones & Internet.
 Author| Post time 2018-5-30 12:57 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Modukes replied at 2018-5-29 11:45 PM
any phone can handle this game, but in the right settings, you can't use there is a difference bet ...

If you so smart when tell me how to make my game no crashing. I did all settings things before everything. I want to ask if speedmode could do something about it. Im always turned it on. If that thing is making me crash... And the best way to reduce lag is making even lower graphic settings and turn off partikles what are usless to see like then grock dashes or flames from johnson car. I cant ask enyone for help. Ingame admins aren listening to me(I sent all recuest and questions to them by the messenger like thing on top left menu)

Post time 2018-5-30 02:31 AM | Show all posts
Marius5222 replied at 2018-5-29 07:57 PM
If you so smart when tell me how to make my game no crashing. I did all settings things before eve ...

It's not that I'm so smart, but I'm in this industry for a quite long time.
Yeah, the best way to reduce game lags is lowering graphics settings.
  1. Turn off:
  2. Character Frame
  3. Shadow
  4. Vibration
  5. Fog Effect
  6. Battle Ground Voice chat
  7. Also Turn Graphics too low
Copy the Code

Also about speed mode use it once you have lags otherwise just turn it off because it causes lags
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-21 07:56 PM GMT+8