Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 966|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[lag] server issue, dc/kicking player

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-30 12:13 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
it already happens twice when i played ranked and both cost me losing game which is stupid as *. it obvious the server cant handle the amount of players and kicking/disconnecting players while they are in game. there is no pause button. no compensation at all for the losing game. i'm sure everyone who read this will understand why they got weird lag ping and disconnecting without any reason. the first game when the kicking happens cost me stupid battle spell. second game took 6 minutes to reconnecting and costing the game alot also took my time for farming because my other carries cant carry the game. please fix the *ing problem. its annoying to have stupid weird 285-290ms ping and we cant even confirm that we wont have stupid weird ping and stupid disconnecting. not even a compensation or the game invalid for your stupid server fault. not because the player afk. why would the players punished for server issue while real afk players didnt get what they deserve.
Post time 2018-5-30 01:48 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Wîszt at 2018-5-30 01:53 AM

I've encountered random disconnect when I'm playing ranked game which resulted my account verified to be afk in the match with execute battle spell which frustrates me. This happens rarely but for now on I'm not experiencing lag but there's a chance I met VPN users which make my M/S speed to be lowered down (283ms). To bo honest, the one who are using VPN have no advantage instead making their gameplay performance lag because I myself experienced this with a partner who want to win after lose streaks. This issue is really hard to solve, if it's because of the server then it's a different story anyways I hope ML find the solution on this issue,  send us compensations and official message of lag.
Post time 2018-5-30 12:23 PM | Show all posts
Hi @draugadrottinn have you tried checking your connection if you have please send us the screenshot of the issue and also try on and off your speed mode and see if it helps if the problem still persist you can send a ticket to the ingame customer service and choose bug report and send.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-27 07:52 PM GMT+8