Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1199|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

[Poll] Whether to ban Martis in draft pick ranked mode

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-30 07:36 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
hi all,

As Martis had gone through some adjustment(2nd skill become slower but longer immune especially) in this patch and being the most iconic hero in ML history, do you guys think he should be still banned in draft pick rankd mode?I would like to hear your opinion from you guys .Thanks!

Regards
Henry
Post time 2018-5-30 07:45 PM | Show all posts
Now that you mentioned the longer immune, then I guess he will still be the most banned hero. Though, having it slowed will likely give him less mobility and less annoying.
Post time 2018-5-30 08:05 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Martis is really not that good, unless you're playin' one of the few players who actually managed to master him and a ban should never be wasted for him. So I don't see a reason. Just my opinion: Ban Natalia, LANCELOT or Hayabusa instead.^-^/
Post time 2018-5-30 08:06 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Longer immunity? Just wait until Moontoon release a new OP fighter and nerf this Martis to shred like Chou.
 Author| Post time 2018-5-30 08:11 PM | Show all posts
Phynaster,He is still most banned hero in draft pick mode right now.Since the patch just released today, i guess its too early to say right for now.

Post time 2018-5-30 08:46 PM | Show all posts
I don't bother to ban him, even before the update, I just was banning Lancelot - Johnson- Kagura (not a priority anymore) - Gusion -Angela
Post time 2018-5-30 09:06 PM | Show all posts
As a Ruby user, I'd like to think I could take Martis on in the CC realm, but reality is, I cannot currently (not sure after nerf). His immunity made it impossible for me to halt him in his tracks to save teammates or even myself. I'd watch as my attacks literally just passed through him as he goes on a wild berserk flurry of attacks and I as Ruby (the CC queen) see my scythe hook go right through him. It's quite frustrating.

I wish it was the other way around. No immunity but faster combo. I could deal with that. I find "immunity" to be such a stupid thing in game. And not like, natalia or karina immunity. Things like Lance immunity and martis immunity (though, i've learned to time against lance better). It's basically like old Chou and they felt the need to remove it completely. At this rate, I'd rather give Chou back his immunity. Then at least you could always fight fire with fire. Hopefully moonton will do a similar thing with martis and just give him defense buff rather than immunity.
Post time 2018-5-30 09:08 PM | Show all posts
Phynaster replied at 2018-5-30 08:05 PM
Martis is really not that good, unless you're playin' one of the few players who actually managed to ...

"Ban Natalia and Hayabusa" LMFAO. Are you still in S5?
Post time 2018-5-30 11:51 PM | Show all posts
Edited by kristian1003 at 2018-5-31 12:31 AM

why you look martis skills only ? You think that hero is good only . You make him exclusive skin and 1month later you make him most stupid hero in game for what i paid for him ?  I dont know how and why you do that with paid exclusive skin 1month later . Im sure no one will play with it again ever in that game thanks for all ml you are the best for waste money . Very congratulation to all mobile legends team for that martis fail and you need to thanks for all money for this skin you get for not use it anymore  lol. Do lancelot gussion and fanny best killers and make martis best feed haha lol. When i use his seccond skill i get 10hit from enemy before that  skill is end haha you make real fail in that game and it is visible. If that hero will not change please delеte it .It is waste for look, try and use . Martis was weaker than Chou before update i dont want see what will be now after update he will not do dmg to Chou or other heroes and they are both fighter you serious? I think you make it  best star skin only to make money and then you make it worst hero only to make better star hero to take more money and that is all only for money . I am right or what is your answer?
Post time 2018-5-31 10:53 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
ban of course. still op. they even buffed the ult damage, combined with bounty hunter talent, its snowballfest for him
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-1-29 09:45 PM GMT+8