Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: OdetteSwan
Collapse the left

[Poll] Do you like Chang'e?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-5-31 06:07 PM | Show all posts
She's a good mage but like other mages she's soft and can easily be killed if not used right and left defenseless.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-5-31 08:36 PM | Show all posts
Edited by hudaa at 2018-5-31 08:37 PM

I do like her. even tho she's not as strong as I imagined before. the hardest part of her (from my exp) is manual aim on her 2nd skill. I mean, u gotta make sure all of those moon thing hit the target. so does her ulti, if u miss ur target, her ulti would be nothing. She cant do solo tho

well, like I said, I do like her. not kinda carry hero but she's good for team battle

Comments

I love her ulit, i always use it when i already level up (KILLING MINIONS) i got 4 kills only cause my teammates where kill steal lol.  Post time 2018-6-1 08:56 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-6-1 12:17 AM | Show all posts
In my short experience with her she is very fun and challenging.   Soft..  needs a partner often.   Any competitive game I’ve played I have won, most losses have come with afks or complete careless players in classic.  2-0 in rank.  

In late game as she’s gets built up she’s a beast thanks to passive.  Holy Magic is a must.    Her stun on second ability is amazing against most paired with someone to jump them while stunned.    She could use a little balance of early damage increase.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-6-1 01:02 AM | Show all posts
I love herso far She's actually a really great mmage with amazing cooldown. A lot of people prioritze cooldown gear for change so they can use skills faster but they sacrifice damage for it. But with a damage output build like the one I use she ignores magic defense and deal thousands of damage really easily and still moderately quickly.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-6-1 01:14 AM | Show all posts
OdetteSwan replied at 2018-5-31 03:55 PM
Same, what's your account then? Mines is Kawaii~Riri, i'm stuck in Master 2 cause of my teammates, ...

I wouldńt mind playing with you. Iḿ epic 5. Mine is ChrisSummers

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-6-1 01:54 AM | Show all posts
I don't like her at all
She is pretty weak early game and she is not a bother to enemy
She is also pretty squishy and cannot deal to much damage as a mage should do
I may be negative about it but this is what I think

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-6-1 09:25 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Deadly mage but not the best mage. Fun to play anyway :)

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-6-1 10:51 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I like her, her abilities are fun and handy in most situations. The only im disappointed with is her damage out put compared to cyc or harley hes obsolete making my voted a negative sorry

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-6-1 08:48 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Loli! at 2018-6-1 08:52 PM

私は彼女が好きです。私にとって、彼女は私がサイクロプスと一緒にした最高の魔道師です
What i meant is:
I like her. For me she's the best mage i got along with cyclops.

(I learned how to speak in english.)

Comments

まあ、そうだろう. What i meant is: Well, yeah.  Post time 2018-6-1 09:17 PM
Okay, well good thing you learned how to speak in english. (Also type english words, idk if you someone teach you, or you just learned it by your self.) But yeah, Cyclops is pretty good.  Post time 2018-6-1 08:58 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-6-2 01:51 AM | Show all posts
@OdetteSwan shes fun to play, her stun is quite good for me. and atm Im using cyclops build on her lol
and btw whats ur country? if its one SEA then lets play together later. you can find me on Discord too

Comments

Whoops, my server is Asia 2, and i don't have discord i only have reddit in this one.  Post time 2018-6-2 10:48 AM

Use magic Report

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-8 11:18 PM GMT+8