Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 781|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] About Heart of steel

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-6-3 01:19 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Yeah, i will discuss about its buff as mentioned. We saw that devs change,buff and nerf the items and heart of steel is one of buff ones. As a tank player, i welcome that buff but isn't it too much? Its unique passive limits the damage received to 900 and nerfs all assassins and maskmans so they will have to add penetration and true damage after update. But the game itself says fair moba then why buff so much and nerf so much? I suggest its unique passive to 1200 or something between 1000 and 1500 so that it would be fair for them too. Before released, plz spare for them. Also balance the magic items again, tanks and fighters will not be scared to mms and assassins but to mages again so it doesn't matter anymore to them(tanks and fighters) . Thz for ur time. -_-
Post time 2018-6-3 04:53 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
They are preparing for aulrad maybe.. hahaha but still, 900 limit is too harsh indeed
Post time 2018-6-3 10:29 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Man. 900 dmg to a hero that cant actively regen hp (tanks) means a lot. Useless tank item.
Post time 2018-6-5 11:50 AM | Show all posts
Agreed. Just image on the late game. All heroes wearing the same item so that the damage they recieve will not exceed to 900.
Post time 2018-6-14 10:10 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
You want a fair moba but you still support fanny in the game
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-8-16 09:23 PM GMT+8