Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 552|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Poll] sun why ?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-6-5 11:58 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
return to me the previous sun
Post time 2018-6-5 12:07 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
New sun is realy good. I use it as a tank. Good, because even it is a tank, it can deal nice dmg because of the new passive. Also it has nice hp regen using the clones.
Post time 2018-6-5 03:54 PM | Show all posts
The new sun is actually nice, maybe not really great so maybe a few buffs would be useable but still...his not bad
Post time 2018-6-5 07:26 PM | Show all posts
There are several disadvantages and advantages on both old and new one. The previous one was better since his clones (not from the ult) can use the dash and slow. But the new one, only the clone from the ult does. Second, is the mobility, he lacks the mobility now + a not free aim skill. Though, the rework is just new, they might do some changes.
Post time 2018-6-5 08:02 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
New sun is bad... User sun not use this hero again.. awesome monton
Post time 2018-6-6 01:16 AM | Show all posts
I can never do well with old Sun, but with new Sun i'm doing fine. He survived teamfight very well. Therefore i think the rework is good. Plus the immunity when casting ULT is such a good addition. No mobility? just cast your clones, you either confusing enemies or make the clones attacks them while they chasing you, or just use Flicker lol.
Post time 2018-6-6 10:59 AM | Show all posts
I prefer sun that now,
despite the lack of escape at a critical moment
Post time 2018-6-10 05:27 PM | Show all posts
sun is still usless. I just wonder if devs play this game. They have to recruit pro players who tell them what useless is
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-1-29 08:46 PM GMT+8