Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 323|Reply: 1
Collapse the left

[Crashing] Crashed during loading after matchup and got reported for nothing

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-6-5 07:58 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
When I opened the game I saw there was an icon on the bottom right which showed a download percentage and download speed for something that I cannot fathom. The game was lagging even on the home screen but was fine after a few minutes. I connected to a classic game but after choosing a hero and after the loading screen just before the game, the game crashed. I opened it again and it crashed a second time during the first load screen that you get immediately after starting the app. The third time it crashed again after it was connecting me back to the game automatically since I was already matched up. The fourth time the game took me to the home screen and I saw a system mail saying I was reported and penalized for being afk and lost 5 credit score for nothing. How is it my fault if the game was lagging and crashing? Also it has affected my stats which I believe should not be affected as it wasn't my fault. I even sent a report with system logs. Also have screenshots to show you the issue. Kindly make sure the issue is solved and my credit score and my statistics go back to where they were before I was reported.
Post time 2018-6-5 10:37 PM | Show all posts
Hii @jaski okay make sure you play after the ingame resources finished download and also check weather your connection is stable or not and try clear cache and redownload the resources make sure you finshed the download and play.
Enjoy
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-20 06:36 AM GMT+8