Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 501|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Crashing] Game crashed

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-6-5 08:37 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Game just freezed and then look that heppend in photo. My phone is FREEDOM android 5.0 ping at match was perfect(i think game creators did something good this time) ping always 66 and no lag spikes. Fps was terrible. I think fps was 5 at match.what is not good. I made all settings like grafics on low and turn on thinks like dmg numbers and shadows. Speed mode is making game crash even more often. And then game crashed my phone wasnt hot at all. All i want to ask is to make even lower grafics settings. Like really really low. For to phones like mine. Remove some unneeded particles like when driving johnsons car or phashas bird glowing thing. I would love this game even more. What would be best gift for most of players. I font ask to change game. Just make this new option like super low grafics or no particles. And i wany to ask one question: my friends phone dont have space for mobile legends. His on android 6.0 i think samsung. SD card cant hold his OBB file like my phone. Can he still play this game?
Post time 2018-6-8 05:15 PM | Show all posts
Marius5222 replied at 2018-6-8 01:30 AM
Redownload wont work. I did that 10 times. You really think i play on high grafics? If you dont un ...

You've got guts trying to threaten a Forum Moderator, but you know what? It's spelled "Graphics" and - oh, get a new phone honey. You'll need it.
 Author| Post time 2018-6-5 08:38 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Turn off not on shadows XD.
Post time 2018-6-5 11:19 PM | Show all posts
Agree, after the big update whenever I am in the war, I noticed the fps dropped. It's not lag but the screen is jumpy. I only turn on the damage text with low graphics. It is especially evident when I am using Sun and there is gussion/ Hanabi. Does anyone else have a similar problem?
Post time 2018-6-6 09:46 AM | Show all posts
Hii @Marius5222 first of all for your crashed issues please clear cache and redownload the ingame resources and try.
Secondly turn off all others except for speed mode and see if it helps.
And make your graphic as low as you can.
 Author| Post time 2018-6-8 01:30 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Nicky_veronica replied at 2018-6-6 09:46 AM
Hii @Marius5222 first of all for your crashed issues please clear cache and redownload the ingame re ...

Redownload wont work. I did that 10 times. You really think i play on high grafics? If you dont understand i made all my options for lag free gameplay. Speedmode make game even more buggy. I still want to ask about my idea of lowering graffics even more. And if you tell somethink like "turn of your shadows" or "redownload game again and ask for help in game suport" i going to ask everyone to ban you from admin.
Post time 2018-6-8 05:06 PM | Show all posts
Marius5222 replied at 2018-6-8 01:30 AM
Redownload wont work. I did that 10 times. You really think i play on high grafics? If you dont un ...

Well its not like something i dont have other work to do its just i wanted to help you and if you dont like my help then it alright and about your blackmail thing from banning me from admin try your luck i tried helping you and you and there are some protocol which we mods needs to follow up first we need to identify your problem if you can you can provide me screenshot of the issue so that i may help you further.
 Author| Post time 2018-6-9 02:45 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Nicky_veronica replied at 2018-6-8 05:06 PM
Well its not like something i dont have other work to do its just i wanted to help you and if you  ...

Screenshots isnt working when im playing mobile legends. My game just shut down in a middle of loading screen and for me reconecting took 20 min. Yea my game loading 20 min. And sometimes(i want to say very comonly) my game freeze just i a middle of match and phone then just stuck like this for 10 minutes. And its not internet problem at all. My friend sometimes play with me on high tier device and he just fine. No lags from internet. Maybe someone could just personaly help me. I just want to play this game but i just cant. Maybe we could chat on facebook and try to solve this problem.
P.S. this isnt a big problem but my chat isnt working at the matches.
Post time 2018-6-9 11:03 PM | Show all posts
Marius5222 replied at 2018-6-9 02:45 AM
Screenshots isnt working when im playing mobile legends. My game just shut down in a middle of loa ...

Well it happens because of your device so i would suggest you try switching your Device
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-17 10:06 AM GMT+8