Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: =Xeno=
Collapse the left

[Mod Post] 【INFO】Customer Service

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-1-22 08:14 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
hello!! im using ios. last game i played i suddenly lagged. never happened before. during the draft pick i only can see my teamate chat. no hero selection and banning. i also can send a chat to them. later on it direct straight to the game. im wondering why this things happened coz it never happened before. its a big prob since im in drafr picking and suddenly laggging. already check the ping 14ms

Comments

after the update you will get some lagged  Post time 2018-2-3 12:09 PM
Post time 2018-1-23 11:43 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hey Moonton,When I am playing Ranked we have the upper hand.Suddenly ML Just stopped.Then it updated.It says Updating won't affect your battle.But it affect my battle.I was Mater IV no stars.Yhen I became Elite I 3 stars.What the heck just happend to Mobile Legends huh?

Comments

please try to clear cache and relogin the game  Post time 2018-2-3 12:09 PM
Post time 2018-1-23 02:00 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I really enjoy playing this game but i hav a problem here.I CAN'T EVEN PLAY IT ON MY PHONE... The game keep crashing in the middle of the battle, im still stuck at tutorial training battle. Everytime the crash happen it say, "mobile legend unfortunately has stopped". I had tried clean cache, app data even reinstall it but still doesn't work. I tried create new account a few times but still the same. This problem seem to happen most on andriod older version from 4.1, my andriod is 4.3. Hope this will be fixed soon, so everyone can enjoy playing this game.
Post time 2018-1-23 02:01 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I really enjoy playing this game but i hav a problem here.I CAN'T EVEN PLAY IT ON MY PHONE... The game keep crashing in the middle of the battle, im still stuck at tutorial training battle. Everytime the crash happen it say, "mobile legend unfortunately has stopped". I had tried clean cache, app data even reinstall it but still doesn't work. I tried create new account a few times but still the same. This problem seem to happen most on andriod older version from 4.1, my andriod is 4.3. Hope this will be fixed soon, so everyone can enjoy playing this game.

Comments

hallo try to open your apps setting. then allow the app to access your phone device  Post time 2018-2-3 12:09 PM
Post time 2018-1-30 06:00 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
excuse me. i:ve been playing mobile legends since the middle of S4. but i didn't get layla classic malefic gunner. what should i do to get the skin? please answer me.

Comments

Hello, thats currently not possible i hope that it’ll be a possible thing in the future tho  Post time 2018-2-3 01:12 PM
Post time 2018-1-31 04:43 PM | Show all posts
Hello, I have a problem regarding to my ML. I cannot Enter a game because of a bug. I have my stable data connection but it says that "Reconnecting... Please contact customer service." I can play but most of the time that message report bothers me all the time I want to play and my Credit Score is going down. How can I solve this problem? Please Help.

Comments

try to clear cache and relogin your game  Post time 2018-2-3 12:07 PM
Post time 2018-1-31 06:20 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hello .. Please i cant stand anymore with this lagging issue .please help, this game is surely the best moba i ve played so far . So i hope you can do something about it

Comments

please sent your problem to our customer service on email mobilelegendsgame@gmail.com  Post time 2018-2-3 12:06 PM
Post time 2018-2-1 02:47 PM | Show all posts
uMons replied at 2017-7-8 06:03 PM
Hi there. We apologize for that matter.

What seems to be issue here?

I HAD SENT SEVERAL EMAILS TO THE THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT AND THE IN GAME SUPPORT BUT NOBODY REPLY TO ME ABOUT MY ACC !!! I NEED MY ACC IN IOS !!!

MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS HIMESAMA911@GMAIL.COM

REPLY ME URGENTLY !!!

Comments

when did you send it?  Post time 2018-2-3 12:04 PM
Post time 2018-2-1 11:03 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
i was topup diamond at mobile legend but the diamond not have and my money was burn hm what can i do?

Comments

Tap icon customer service on the left youtube icon> Payment Problem> Payment Method and please fill the form correctly and accurately  Post time 2018-2-3 12:05 PM
Post time 2018-2-2 03:59 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I need Help on Getting my account back pls the retrieve account option. My account lv 30 is lost, n i dont know my account change to first time play mobile legend

Comments

Well contact the customers service! They’ll help you with this issue  Post time 2018-2-3 01:15 PM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-2 08:47 PM GMT+8