Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 529|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Poll] Do you think the matchmaking system is fair?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-6-8 02:21 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
I'd love to know the community's feelings towards the matchmaking system for all the game modes (not just rank).
Single Polls, Total 63 Users voted

Poll is finished

9.52% (6)
77.78% (49)
12.70% (8)
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2018-6-8 04:34 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I got 3 afk teammates yesterday....sooo .....yeah. also i am only in grandmasters rank why do i have to fight a full team, of mythic players with maxed emblems?

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-6-8 05:23 PM | Show all posts
Solo ranking is cancer now. Don't even try it.

Unless moontoon decides to make an only SOLO Q MMR then I will go back to solo q.

Right now, duo or trio is best for me

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-6-8 10:38 PM | Show all posts
just expect that the majority of people will say no

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-6-9 05:51 AM | Show all posts
7heodor3 replied at 2018-6-8 10:38 PM
just expect that the majority of people will say no

and therein is my issue... there is a clamor for a fairer matchmaking system... but it doesn't seem to be anywhere near the devs' plans... all they're coming up with is new heroes, new skins, nerfing, upgrading, changing items...

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-6-9 07:50 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Just in a next page or third page there is two topics about it.This is your answer. Why do u create another one without searching.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-6-9 12:32 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Well, I always play ranked whit my brother, he plays doggie, I play roger, and its the only way we always win.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2018-6-9 12:54 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
S1volu replied at 2018-6-9 07:50 AM
Just in a next page or third page there is two topics about it.This is your answer. Why do u create  ...

Well... those threass aren't showing me the statistics of the population who feel either postively, negatively, or neutral...

This is a poll...

Also, it helps to drive a point... having many threads about an issue may make the developers recognize that it is an issue... because, right now, they don't seem to have any plans on making the other game modes' matchmaking feel more fair...

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-6-10 12:22 AM | Show all posts
can the system at least ensure that the player has used the hero a minimum number of times before playing ranked? In my last game, I had a player who used Hayabusa but had only used him twice before.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-6-10 02:15 PM | Show all posts
@totoro it's ok if he has experience with hayabusa despite having 2 matches only (maybe he played in his smurf acc first) but if he didn't, then that would be a problem

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-2 11:11 AM GMT+8