Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 3227|Reply: 18
Collapse the left

[Mood] The Marksman Crisis

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-6-12 10:02 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2018-6-12 10:27 AM | Show all posts
ofcourse its miya... since now assasin meta with high brust damage, they can 1 hit miya...
miya mm design for short range attack full damage with no cc skill, so every time she attack, it become free food for assasin...

Comments

@Elfend Yeap, for me I think Miya is no. 1 too. The list that I posted above is based on what I think everyone's opinions are.  Post time 2018-6-12 10:58 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-6-12 10:52 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Ar3neKn1ght at 2018-6-12 11:01 AM

I am mage and tank user and I never use all mm except Lesley. I didn't include Harley as marksman mage but as assassin mage.

I can explain this thing but I vote this for what? I little  bit confused with strikethrough words.

Comments

@Ar3neKn1ght  Post time 2018-6-12 10:59 AM
Hehe well, the Harley part was meant to be a joke {:6_155:} Yea to me personally I feel that Harley is a low key assassin....Especially towards MMs.... {:7_185:}  Post time 2018-6-12 10:58 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-6-12 11:14 AM | Show all posts
Hanabi because the enemy would have to stand in a line or together for her passive and Ult to be more effective, she relies on teams with a lot of Crowdcontrol & Zoning skills to do enough damage

My second worst would be Layla, no escape skills and since her ult requires casting and thus can be countered

My favourite MM is Moskov, having one of the highest difficulty to use but rewarding when done right

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-6-12 12:22 PM | Show all posts
Having a solo q Irithel in team is such an emotional breakdown. We can't defend turret, jungling or attacking, instead we need to babysit her 24/7 until late game.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-6-12 02:35 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Is this for real? I mean everytime I play a game, I always have a teammate which is a marksman. Sometimes, Even 2 or 3 of my teammates argue about having the marksman role. If you're asking about the most underused marksman hero, There are three mm heroes that I don't/rarely see in games. First is Irithel, I haven't see an Irithel player for months, I mean the last time I saw an Irithel was when I used her back then. next hero is Karrie, I haven't seen her too in games unlike any other marksmen. I don't know why she's not popular anymore, maybe it's because of the huge nerf on her SS past seasons. Next is Moskov, I barely see a moskov eventhough he's a good marksman. On my opinion, I think certain amount of buff or maybe a rework would boost their popularity back.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-6-12 04:00 PM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-6-12 08:57 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I vote for Clint and Yi Sun-shin. To me, Clint has a lot of potential and trust me he's much better than Lapu-Lapu's physical damage and the marksman that have the same strength as Lesley, I pick heroes that are not commonly pick so Clint is my fav. marksman too from the old days. Yi Sun-shin, he's strong and kills other marksman very well 1v1 using his glaive I like his ult too as a boost damage in teamfights.

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-6-12 11:42 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hey guyz pro Assasin Player Here..Practically Natalia "A Marksmans Nightmare

Use magic Report

Post time 2018-6-13 12:52 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Rɪəlʒað at 2018-6-13 12:56 AM

I admit all marksman is OP in late but for me, Clint is powerful after Lesley but no one really use him a lot. About Harley I have one MM build want to share with you all. You can either become Assassin, MM and Mage simultaneously.

Screenshot_2018-06-13-00-33-19-265_com.mobile.legends.png
Glowing Wand= Demon Hunter (Magic)
Concretation Energy= Haas Claw (Magic)
Calamity Reaper= Endless Battle (Magic)

Because he is roamer mage, he easily to farm quickly. This is MM mage build be like. I got this build item from pro player Malaysian Harley (watch livestream), TsRush a.k.a TsHeroka. He once become top 1 global Heroka but after MPL, he rarely use Harley again. This build are really good.

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-1-31 04:25 PM GMT+8