Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 497|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Crashing] In game Crash !HELP!

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-6-9 01:20 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
On my new phone i downloaded the game and i loged in normaly,yesterday, i played the first tutorial  and every time that i tryed to play the second the momment the game starts i get a disconect without any sign on the game or nothing and the game close. Just like that. Boom...And goes in to the main page.... I tryed to open the game again and starts from the moonton and again the same at the same point... I tried everything,reinstall the app(many many times),restart my phone(same),download the supervpn...I send email to Mobile Legends.Nothing works,i tryed all the videos on youtube,again and again the same... The second day,witch is today luckly i dont know how the phone manage to finish the second tutorial...but now i get the same problem at the next one...i pick the hero and every time at 50% before the match start ,boom, again at the main page... Why is this happening?!Can anyone help me!?
Thanks in advance!!!!

Post time 2018-6-9 08:34 AM | Show all posts
Did you get any error messages?
btw whats your device and the OS version?

Usually the app crashed because lack of memory space or corrupted files/game data. for the second case, you just need to clear data and reinstall your mobile legends app.
 Author| Post time 2018-6-9 03:32 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Xaverine replied at 2018-6-9 08:34 AM
Did you get any error messages?
btw whats your device and the OS version?

No error messages no nothing... My device is Sony Xperia d5013 android version 4.4.4 idont what OS stands for :) . My memory is half in use tho i do have an sd card on my phone,i tryed to move everything from the phone to the card and reopen the game,nothing. I move everything on the phone and i left the game on the card,same *... I did the factory service on the phone from the settings but no luck.
Post time 2018-6-9 08:14 PM | Show all posts
I think the app crashed because lack of memory space. I mean the RAM. your device only have 1GB RAM. when its full then Mobile Legends need more space, then the app will automatically force close/crashed. My recommend is before you start to play/open the mlbb app, close all apps that running in your device. also disable the autostart permissions.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-19 10:59 PM GMT+8