Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: yjubilosa
Collapse the left

#TalkWithDeveloper

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-3-5 12:42 PM | Show all posts
Hello, I found some high latency > up to 500++ after enter the matchmaking mode, my network just fine before enter the matchmaking mode, I try to play another game and this problem didnt occurs, is there anything you can help? I use LENOVO K5 - 3GB RAM, Snapdragon Octacore, before the updates its just fine tho, its happens the last 2 days after the updates, kindly help :)

IG NICK = SUMMERHAZE
Post time 2017-3-5 12:46 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
NO STAR ADDED IN RANKED GAME: I have previously played with my friend. After we won a ranked match, no star has been added to our account. Is this an update error?  First time it happened just now. Please help.
Post time 2017-3-5 12:58 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Dear developer, I have an idea that might help a lot in improvement of the targetting system in mobile legends. Why dont you put a small button purposed for targetting system, which instantly changes whom to target, the closer enemy or the one with lower hp. You can also put 5 enemy icons which can be clicked for example there is a clash of 5,if you were saber and click
Post time 2017-3-5 01:06 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
When you click an adr icon then use saber ulti it will automatically target the adr not the other heroes. It will replace the targetting system, it will improve a lot the game almost like playing in a real computer system.    I hope you'll do something about this. I hope it will help a lot in the improvement of the whole mobile gaming community. Thanks. God bless   IGN: rb.pandora  PH server ..
Post time 2017-3-5 01:57 PM | Show all posts
Hello developer!

First of all i would like to congratulate you for having a lot of players in the game! This is such a good game with 5v5 players.

well i think the first major thing you have to do is to have different servers for every region, in this case you will have a smooth gameplay most of the time because server is not crowded,

secondly, please fix the items or at least add some items that could be utilized by different roles in different situations, for example, if you play a support hero, you should have an item that would help boost the movement speed, attack speed, raise the defense, increase health regen, gain shield of the entire team, but of course different items.

and then, i noticed that supports and mages are very fragile in the game, leading a team to pick all assassins and fighters. maybe you should fix the health and make these roles more beneficial/ essential in a team.

next thing is the lane choices, i think it would be nice to have all the roles in the map. it is such a pain in the ass to see Miya, Layla, and yi shun in one team. most of the players want to be the carry of the game because supports, mages, and tanks are not important in the game as they think.

lastly, please lessen the prices of the heroes and skins. theyre just expensive AF!

i hope you guys fix the bugs and balance the game first before adding new heroes and skins. it would be nice to play if there arent any other issues in the game!

thank you and more power!
Post time 2017-3-5 02:06 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
hello developers, I would like to discuss about the new heroes, can you please make some of the upcoming heroes beast - like instead of making them more like human, for example heroes with no eye or a Phoenix or even with four arms. that will make the game more exciting, moreover increasing the color contrast of the map will look better instead of looking pale, the jungle can also look Wilder of you add small things like carnivorous plants and crystal shard attached to the wall and stuff. This is a great game though, love you guys :)
Post time 2017-3-5 02:22 PM | Show all posts
hi, i would like to giving my point of view about the game.

1. why ios and android can't team up till now? even after the new update we still can't play together? all my rank friend in real life got different platform, where is the fun then?

2. about random team match in rank game.. could mobile legends put it together people with the same rank? because of point 1 i always play randomly and figure the random match didn't match up with my rank, sometimes it contain a player that play like a newbie.

3. about the punishment if player afk or leave match should get a harder punishment.. not getting point was a small problem, better giving penalty like banned from playing rank games for hours and accumulated if he/she do it again.
Post time 2017-3-5 02:29 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hi,developer of mobile legend i would like to suggest a new hero it's name is rulick(i pick the hero from dota 2)rulick is like rubick from dota 2,i would like to suggest the hero for mobile legend,gor more detail about rubick just check it at dota 2 forum i like the hero and also i want to suggest another hero named injoker(also pick from dota 2 base from the hero name invoker it's mage and fighter make a research and also i want deveoper to brkng back the old clint please the old clint is better than the new one
Post time 2017-3-5 02:32 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
New ruby skin-Rock soul girls!!!
Post time 2017-3-5 03:18 PM | Show all posts
Hi Developers! Sometimes there is this issue where after Fanny dies the screen moves out of the map area. Could you check this out and fix it
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-27 01:13 AM GMT+8