Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: yjubilosa
Collapse the left

#TalkWithDeveloper

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-3-5 05:55 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Lolita 2nd skill (shield) can you guys make it more usefull like it can deflect enemies attack by % of opponent physical attack or something like that, and the 1st skill is somehow is hard to get hit
Post time 2017-3-5 06:54 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Dear Developher,, i hear many my friend on my country that this game unbalanced.. When some team has spare variation tank,  marks and fighter and win.. I suggest that u develop about matchmaking hero was selected first then computer formed a team.. Not just like this time sometome we get all marksman or all fighter.. Plis fixed.. Thanks
Post time 2017-3-5 08:07 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Good day to bestest developers of superious and best game ever seen from moba! I would ask about to a may be in future to pay for the packs and crystals not only via cards. I use mostly webmoney service and i wish, i dream and hope that in the near time i can do it. Bring happines to me and my money to your project. Because in Ukraine to pay Visa/Mastercard is realy hard and more problemacy. Thx a lot!)
Post time 2017-3-5 09:29 PM | Show all posts
Dear developers

First of all, thank you for taking the time to make a communication channel with the users. I really appreciate MLBB's effort to listen to the users and implement it within the game.

as a competitive player, there are topics that i would like to discuss here:

1. Update timing: As many have said, the timing for android and IOS update are different, this seemingly simple problem however result in major dissapointment in my case. First reason is that i can't play with my friends, we must remember that MLBB is a social game and unable to play with your friends for days or longer than that will result in much dissapointment. Second is the inability to join national contest because of the difference in version. This is both unfair and infuriating to many players, especially those who put effort within the game.
2. Balance change: I believe that game balance is important but changing it too often is also not the most wise decision. I believe the dev should ask for expert player opinion before making major changes. For example the recent change in gord kinda kills the hero. I rank top 3 in global and i might not even use gord that often anymore if it continues.  I believe changing damage is the mildest way of balancing. Anything that involve range, cooldown, radius and status effect will bring more change to the gameplay.
Post time 2017-3-5 09:41 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Здравствуйте уважаемые разработчики! Я предлагаю ввести в игру систему поощрений или лайков, после сыгранного матча!Если есть функция "пожаловаться" почему бы не добавить функцию "похвалить"! Предлагаю людям, которые покидают игру или вовсе стоят afk запретить доступ к квалификации на определённое количество игр, или на некоторое время! Добавить функцию бана игрока сразу же после игры, так как функция бана работает только в всемирном чате! Существуют некоторые достижения, которые не даётся выполнить даже с 30 раз! И после последнего нововведения, т.е. Патча , игра стала тормозить, хотя с пингом все в порядке! Спасибо за внимание !
Post time 2017-3-5 09:55 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
What is wrong with the update? Was planning to play with friends this weekend who use ios and now I received update cannot play with friends. How to opt out of test server? It really bother me a lot.
Post time 2017-3-5 10:41 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hello, developers! I like this new section. The first thing is I want players to be able to report others if the others have done something inappropriate (AFK, spamming, feeding, swearing, etc.)
Post time 2017-3-5 10:51 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Continued from the previous one. I clicked the paper plane accidentally. Second thing, you can know others' rank on the loading screen of every modes. In this age, players care about rank more than nations. Gamers aren't racist and don't play games for their own country. Third thing, more avatar borders and please improve the UI (not really important though but I wasn't tend to play the game when I saw the UI of the game for the 1st time. Then I just tried to play a few battles and I found it as a good game.) Thank you!
Post time 2017-3-5 11:16 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Здравствуйте уважаемые разработчики,хочу предложить новых персонажей для данной игры,куда присылать фото того что я хочу предложить?
Post time 2017-3-5 11:18 PM | Show all posts
Dear game designer,

First, I want to say thank you for creating an interesting game that help us to entertain. I have played MLBB for few months. I also have experience playing other Moba game like Dota and LOL. My currently rank is glorious legend. Overall, I am satisfied with game quality. However, the biggest issue that annoyed me a lot is that Fanny is too over powered. Here is my opinion about her:

- Her farming speed is fastest compare with other champions
- Her moving speed around map is also the fastest.
- Noone can alone catch her.
- Noone can escape from Fanny
- Her dame is also insane
- Even when someone stays under turret, Fanny appear, kill her enemy in seconds then escape. There are no escape, no reaction to avoid death.
- She is both good at team combat or split push.
- She can control both jungles effectively.
- She comes and steal jungle resource and escape, there are rarely situation she could get caught.
- Fanny strike are also unpredictable because she come from far distance and during flying, she can change the direction. As I say, no escape or reaction agaisnt her.
- She can kill carry champions in 1 second then escape.This is super OP.

These makes Fanny the best champion overall. Fanny overall power is too far above other champions. There are no champion can compare to her.

If you ask players opinions about Fannny, I guess about 90% or more will say Fanny is too strong. Fanny imballanced power bothers most players. I thinnk we should have a fair competition. With Fanny in match, there is no fair. I think you really should reduce her power or better remake her abilites. Here are my suggestions, I think they could be useful.

Reduce her dame. At the moment, her dame is too high.
At cooldown time to her abilities, and may be give her stacks to her dashing skills (similar with clint third skill).
Reduce range of both skills The 1st one and the 2nd one.
Increse her abilities energy cost.

Thank you for reading my feedback! I hope my contribution can make the game be beter and more fair. I would love to hear your replies. And I am looking for them.

Player
Insight
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-28 09:13 PM GMT+8