Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: yjubilosa
Collapse the left

#TalkWithDeveloper

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-3-5 11:19 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
hello ml developer! I just wanna tell you about the dodging. like if you use some skills like flicker, you can dodge the basic attack/skills of the enemy. even the towers. can you add that for the improvement of the game? thanks and more power!
Post time 2017-3-5 11:54 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
TrinidadFT16 replied at 2017-3-5 10:54
PUTA AYUSIN NIYO UPDATE NIYO CANT PLAY TOGETHER APPLE USER & iOS USER TAENUPDATE KAYO NG UPDATE PURO ...

Your derogatory words is the reason why i hate playing with filipinoes.. you need to calm down.. if you hate the game create your own..
Post time 2017-3-6 03:04 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hi developers, i just want to talk about the lag problem. I know that the problem is like something that you can't solve? Isn't? Why i need an extra faster speed of internet to play this while inthe other app the speed of my connection is alrrady good to play. For example castel clash while defeat 'hero' with other players from around the world - never got lag. I just hopes you improve the game because i have read many complaints about the lag issues, crashed and stuck while playing . And i faced the same problem too. I just hopes that you put efforts to it since we give you money and increase your game popularity. I do love the games but i'm sick of the lagging issues. Secondly, why it's so expensive to buy the diamonds? Please be more friendly toward your players to appreciate your players. I played Ace Of Arena and i can get 200 diomond just for almost 2usd.  Another things is can you really give penalties or whatever to players that fight in the chatting while playing? Sometimes they talk in not appropriate way, talk rubbish things in english or their language. This will affects other players' emotion while playing and lead to down their spirit to play. I hope a button 'report' can be put at last after plying. After push the report button , another maybe 3-5 box of choices why we report she or him. Exmple : "Cheating" . "Inapporpriate behaviour" or "AFK" or "Feeding" . Just tht thnk you.
Post time 2017-3-6 04:16 AM | Show all posts
Hello!

What is your thoughts on the current "jungle" status from a gameplay POV?
As of now you can select the "jungle" roll, but most of the time its a wasted role due to other players often taking jungle. Jungle not giving as much XP as the lanes get, and if you are to gank you keep losing EXP on monsters and instead trying to help your lanes (Which doens't guarantee XP/money).
Post time 2017-3-6 05:08 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hi dev. Can you add 'buy life' so when its late game more than 30mins, i bought all item and the gold still much dunno what to do. I hope to buy a life when my hero died, instant revive. The cost might be high, like 3k gold or more. And 1 more thing, please make lose team with gold medal dont lose star, please.
Post time 2017-3-6 07:12 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Caieraz replied at 2017-3-5 05:59
Hello Developers!
I would like to contribute with some point of view from my perspective of the game ...

i come from L2 (off zaken server) as well. would be cool to have a char like a sayha seer or iss ^^
Post time 2017-3-6 07:14 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
cicakmerah replied at 2017-3-6 05:08
Hi dev. Can you add 'buy life' so when its late game more than 30mins, i bought all item and the gol ...

i think its a little too OP but health pots could be interesting. e.g. recover 10% of hp, no cooldown, cost 1500$
Post time 2017-3-6 07:19 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
nevermore2312 replied at 2017-3-5 23:18
Dear game designer,

First, I want to say thank you for creating an interesting game that help us to ...

fanny isnt OP. you dont know how to handle her. early-mid she is one of the strongest. late game, crap. stun her, she's dead. transform her, dead. take her blue, cant do anything. countering her is easy if you have a decent team setup.
Post time 2017-3-6 07:24 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
DPloi replied at 2017-3-5 16:02
Dear Developers,

Please space out the towers in mid lane so that you can walk between  the mid inh ...

i really like the "there is no tank/mage/blablabla" suggestion. will be very useful imo
Post time 2017-3-6 07:26 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
NeoSarvin replied at 2017-3-5 17:43
Hi dev i have seen alot of markman hero being use laterly with an stupidly high basic damge (over 40 ...

yea i agree.marksman hit for way too much. i think there should be a max limit to physical/magical attack.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-28 09:47 PM GMT+8