Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: yjubilosa
Collapse the left

#TalkWithDeveloper

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-3-6 07:28 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
elpino replied at 2017-3-5 15:24
hey ML teams, here is my suggestion about new hero(SUPPORT), hero's name is GOBLIN, first of all, th ...

its very interesting and funny for sure but i dont see it viable ATM as in the late game it will be very useless. a team who know what theyre doing will force it to go late game.
Post time 2017-3-6 07:39 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
After reading my analysis, you still say she is not OP. Early-mid op is not enough for crashing  enemy team? She help her team lead ahead. It is too huge advantage, steal resources, easy ganks and getting kills. Isnt it op? And she could chose to split push because she can move around map so fast. Enemy must send 2+ players to deal with her. And she could escape easily. Isnt that op? Fanny is too huge advantage for a team and it make the competition unfair. Killing enemy under turret in seconds then escape easily is not op?
Post time 2017-3-6 07:45 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
xAurora replied at 2017-3-6 07:19
fanny isnt OP. you dont know how to handle her. early-mid she is one of the strongest. late game,  ...

After reading my analysis, you still say she is not OP. Early-mid op is not enough for crashing  enemy team? She help her team lead ahead. It is too huge advantage, steal resources, easy ganks and getting kills. Isnt it op? And she could chose to split push because she can move around map so fast. Enemy must send 2+ players to deal with her. And she could escape easily. Isnt that op? Fanny is too huge advantage for a team and it make the competition unfair. Killing enemy under turret in seconds then escape easily is not op? Fanny overall power is too far above other champions. And I know how to handle her, my current rank is glorious legend so I faced many good Fanny players. And I still must say that Fanny is the most OP champ that developer should pay attention to.
Post time 2017-3-6 08:36 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hi! I'd like to request for you to please boost the damage provided by items on MAGES. Why is it that Mages are so underrated in this game, they are supposed to be the burst damagers. Like com' on devs, marksmans and assasins can almost ONE SHOT squishy heroes at mid game while mages can't?
Post time 2017-3-6 08:51 AM | Show all posts
Dear Dev.
Please remove button "initate surrender". because its not fun, when my team getting lose score, they dont wanna fight until the end. I dont care about the result but please fight until the end of match and dont surrender, because you not lose yet.
And can you make a solo match ranking? so solo player can play rank without party.
Thank You. I hope you guys listening and keep up the best work
Post time 2017-3-6 09:02 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
after all those random comments nobody cares about, my suggestions: (warning big list)

Gameplay:
Only one thing, increase the range of the hero lock mode or have it permanently available so you have all the enemy heroes on the screen. targeting will be way easier and i think it will be a major improvement. either love it or hate it.

New Heroes:

1:Karamele
The Sayha of Dawn
Melee assasin type mage. Autoattack range is like Karina. Autoattacks always deal magic damage.
Very low durability, High magical damage.
The inspiration comes from Sayha Seer from Lineage 2 which i have played for a long time.
This skill setup is mainly for harrasing.
a combo would be 1>3>autoattacks>2 and repeat

Skill 1: Air Rush
Jumps to the enemy minion/hero, knocking them back for 1 second, making Karamle immune to every disability for 0.5s if it hit the target, dealing 150/200/250/... magical damage.

cooldown 10/9/8/... seconds. low mana cost. Range is like karinas ult.
takes twice as long to jump like karinas ult. this skill only works on targeted minions/heroes

Skill 2: Blink
Jumps backwards and becomes invisible for 2 seconds, is immune to damage and any disability for 1s.
cooldown 10/9/8/... seconds.
the jumping back should be about 1.5x of flickers range. low mana cost.

Skill 3: Sayhas Word
Deals 800/1600/2400 true magical damage to the enemy hero.
cooldown 30/28/26
range like autoattack. extremely high mana cost.

Passive:
Karameles basic attacks always deal magic damage and deal twice the amount of magical power.
meaning if you buy an item which gives you +50 magic power, you will deal +100 magic power on every autoattack while your skills only benefit +50 from it.

2: Euphoria
The long lost saint.
Support hero. Main purpose is to buff your teammates.
normal durability, bad attack. best to put a cooldown/tank/mana build on it. every skill uses a lot of mana.
Inspiration also comes from Lineage 2 (Iss Enchanters)

Skill 1: Holy Melody
Increases all nearby Ally's Armor/Magic resistance by 5/10/15/20/25/30% for 2 seconds.
cooldown 10s, range like Rafaelas Heal.

Skill 2: Dark Melody
Same as above but with Phys/Magic attack damage but also
Cannot use Rhapsody for 10 seconds after this skill is cast.

Skill 3: Rhapsody
Sacrifices 90% of Euphorias Health/Mana and sacrifices every nearby ally's Health/Mana by 30% to increase Physical/Magical damage by 100% of nearby allies for 2 seconds.
Cannot use Dark melody for 30 seconds after this skill is cast.
cooldown 120 seconds. range like rafaelas heal.

Passive:
Has a 50% chance to put a shield around Euphoria when taking damage. blocks 500-1500 damage (increases with level).

3: Stacy (last hero suggestion i swear)
The Templar of Dawn
Very high durability, Bad attack.
Currently our tanks dont have a decent option of protecting allies imo. mostly good for engages since their CCs. yea you got akais ult, minos ult, hooks etc but after those skills are cast they can just focus someone else again if your team cant wreck them.

this hero tackles that. while it doesnt have any engages/ccs, your teammates will definitely not die with Stacy around.
again, inspiration from lineage.
(Sigel Tanks)

Skill 1: Aggression
Forces the enemy hero to target Stacy for 2 seconds.
cooldown 15/13/11/9/7/5. range like karinas ult.

Skill 2: Mass Aggression
Forces every enemy hero in area to target Stacy for 2 seconds
cooldown 15/13/11/9/7/5. range like karinas ult.

Skill 3: Ultimate Defense:
Increases your Armor/Magic Restistance by 100/150/200 for 2.5 seconds. Cannot move (or is slowed alot) while skill is active.

Passive:
For every armor point you currently have, increases HP by 2.
like akais passive but other stats, also works together with ultimate defense.

Last words:
I think Karamele will be very fun to play and Euphoria mixed with Stacy could be a great combo because of Euphorias 1st/3rd Skill and Stacys 2nd/3rd/Passive.

If Euphoria uses Holy Melody and Rhapsody, Stacy uses Ultimate Defense and Mass Aggression, your ADC can just wipe them all. It would be absolutely game changing imo.
Post time 2017-3-6 09:03 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
random comments i wrote* ups XD
Post time 2017-3-6 09:07 AM | Show all posts
Pourt replied at 2017-3-6 08:51
Dear Dev.
Please remove button "initate surrender". because its not fun, when my team getting lose  ...

From what I remember the "Initiate Surrender" wasn't around in the 1st release it was done due to the request of the community. I agree it's annoying that someone will trigger surrender after few minutes of the game.

My request is to make the Surrender's cooldown a bit longer and if we didn't press anything the default respond is to disagree on the surrender.
Post time 2017-3-6 09:18 AM | Show all posts
Dear Developers i found out after the update it really lag so so so so muccch!! hope you can fix this! i cant play well even i have a good connection..
Post time 2017-3-6 10:37 AM | Show all posts
Q: Indeed, mage heroes donot have much power. We often see two marksmen or two assassins in a team’s line up.

A: Yes, mage heroes are relatively weak while marksman heroes can easily decide the winning or losing in the game,which results in that it doesn’t have requirement on a logical lineup in present game. So, apart from balance adjustments on heroes, we also will take another step to improve the importance of mage heroes by optimizing and perfecting our gear system (the relevant discuss will be quite massive, we’ll temporarily stop here first and continue next time), designing more mage heroes for thegame and etc.

Hello Developers! I would like to contribute a little bit more.
I really don't agree with this statement, mages are super strong. The problem are not mage characters, but players....they really don't know how to play them. Players don't know how to play this role.

Whenever my team play against a mage (a Pro one) I see this character changing the game. We see forced to change our building to increase Magic Resistance, but doing that means we are not improving our Physical Def. what also means ADC's are going to blast you. That's great!

Mage's are made to burst damage. They "were born" to have low HP and armor, that's why their are mage, to stay behind tankers and fighters to protect yourself and blast all you power against your enemy.

Eudora is really strong, she stuns and finish like a monster with her Ult. The same for Gord.
Alice is extremely annoying and now that Alucard got nerfed, she has the strongest life steal of the game.
And Kagura, **cking OP when played by a Pro.

I my opinion Marksman and Assassin show be ADCs, they show carry the kills of the game. Fighters are made to be in the frontline helping tanking and killing enemies, together with Tanks. Then Mages and Supports behind all them, busting damage and giving support. All the games I've ever played are like that.

In my sincere opinion, the focus should launch just one more support hero and that's enough. Then focus on improving things are still bothering some players like the lag, heroes balanced, AFK players, new Maps or game styles - "structural" things. The more you launch new heroes, the more balance the game will need to make sure everything is fine.

For me Mages are really good and the game is awesome (I now that are some things to get fixed yet, but you guys are doing really well) and the problem are some players. Always complaining and shouting all the time about everything.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-28 08:00 PM GMT+8