Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: yjubilosa
Collapse the left

#TalkWithDeveloper

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-3-13 02:06 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hi Mobile Legends! I have a suggestion, for those hero skill that has single target or specific target not AoE, can we make it like Hero Locked Mode? Where we can chose who will be the target of the spell? For skill like Nana's Morph, Eudora's Stun, Saber's Ultimate, Chou's Ultimate which have single target. It will be really helpful instead of casting it and targeting the lowest hp or closest enemy. The best thing to do is when we click the spell, the icon of nearby enemy heroes should appear and we can point it on their icon. Just like Hero Locked Mode. Thanks a lot!!!
Post time 2017-3-13 02:07 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hi Mobile Legends! I have a suggestion, for those hero skill that has single target or specific target not AoE, can we make it like Hero Locked Mode? Where we can chose who will be the target of the spell? For skill like Nana's Morph, Eudora's Stun, Saber's Ultimate, Chou's Ultimate which have single target. It will be really helpful instead of casting it and targeting the lowest hp or closest enemy. The best thing to do is when we click the spell, the icon of nearby enemy heroes should appear and we can point it on their icon. Just like Hero Locked Mode. Thanks a lot!!!
Post time 2017-3-13 02:09 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
TrinidadFT16 replied at 2017-3-5 10:54
PUTA AYUSIN NIYO UPDATE NIYO CANT PLAY TOGETHER APPLE USER & iOS USER TAENUPDATE KAYO NG UPDATE PURO ...

A guy who can't address his own distress. List down the bugs you have encountered. Stop cursing and blabbering. Grow up kid.
Post time 2017-3-14 11:30 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
hi developers. i had an issue where ios and android users are unable to play with each other right after an update has been made. it was fixed and im so happy i get to play with my friends again. but after i updated to the newesr version where johnson was added, i am having the same issue once again. and tonight im supposed to play with friends again but then i cant join them..i have no reason to play MB if not for my friends, im the only android user in the group. pls hear out my humble request to fix the issue once more. developers, u r the best! and ive never been hooked to a game until u created MB..thanks! -h2daddy
Post time 2017-3-15 08:11 AM | Show all posts
Can't open app after update. On iPad 4. Any fixes?
Post time 2017-3-15 09:03 AM | Show all posts
hi devs, please move the skill position upward & leftward.. it's too much in the corner
better if you make it customized by player. :)
Post time 2017-3-27 12:52 AM | Show all posts
Edited by grof142007 at 2017-3-27 00:55

Why Am i still getting AFK Player is Match up mode weren't they suppose to be demoted to human v ai? Please be more severe in ur punishments\

and can we please buff RAFAELA SELF HEALS people are able to do way to much damage that i cant even halfway out  heal. OR At least get items that increase the amout she able to heal this is so frustrating as a support player when i get stuck with a bad team and forced to solo lane
Post time 2017-3-28 05:58 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
harrasmente in game and after game  pls  help  arleady reported twice this player ( got his twice in normal)
Post time 2018-1-9 09:30 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I haven't purchased diamonds from any illegal sites or spams.I bought them legally.But it says i have bought diamonds illegaly and my balance is now -1051.pls Help me!!! I am not so rich to buy them again.
Post time 2018-1-9 09:31 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I love this game and love my account too.pls Do something.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-27 01:13 AM GMT+8