Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 417|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Service] Cancel the game if some player dont reach 100% or select any heroes

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-6-11 01:12 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
It is sickening now that afk players always ruins the game, so why not cancel the game when a player does not reach 100% when match starts? Whats wrong with adding this feature?

Also, cancel the game if in the hero selection, the player does not pick a hero before the time limit. Any player who do not pick a hero before the time limit will cancel the game and the following player will lose that so call useful credit score.

Seriously, please add this, reduce the amount of afk players in the game. It dont even have a ownside. Come on
Post time 2018-6-11 02:23 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Totally agree! There should be a choice to cancel the match... i have met someone who after press "enter" then afk when selecting heroes (what he *!!!!)... im totally agree with you... it prevent complains from players..
Post time 2018-6-12 01:00 AM | Show all posts
Great Idea.
Post time 2018-6-12 03:01 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
My game usualy crashes....it would be good solution.
Post time 2018-6-13 08:05 PM | Show all posts
Nice idea i support it!

If you’d like to report your suggestion to the Customers service than here are the steps:
Start the game —> when you are in the menu you’ll see left on top next to your ingame name a man with a headset tap on it —> suggestion -> chose the suggestion that fits your suggestion the most —> and fill in the form
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-18 10:50 AM GMT+8