Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 648|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[policy] Troll players abusing jawhead’s skill

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-6-11 03:13 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by streetsneeze at 2018-6-11 07:28 PM

The player isn’t AFK, not intentionally feeding...BUT INTENTIONALLY TROLLING the rest  of the team...which lead to game lost.

What corrective actions do you have for this behavior?

Video reference https://youtu.be/gbm7nP1rzIo
Post time 2018-6-11 06:14 PM | Show all posts
Edited by streetsneeze at 2018-6-11 07:28 PM

We all have the same problem, Jawhead is simply a doomed design from the beginning, they really need to rework it, or at least, remove the god damn team throw, cause 90% of the time, not even exaggerating, Jawhead players use it to throw us into their team, its the Tamp Kench of MBLL, game throwing, trolling, a bad champ

And no, they dont get punished, i reported countless Jawheads for that, and zero, ZERO success reports, which is why i made this account, i wont stop until that dumb champ get fixed.

and how do yiu get to lv 2, there is some help on the "Points" section  but they are all Chinese or whatever language that is

Edit: nvm
Post time 2018-6-14 02:10 PM | Show all posts
i agree with and support this one.
Post time 2018-6-21 03:06 PM | Show all posts
That is the same scenario which I encountered!
I remember when I played in Classic one of my teammate is using Jawhead by the time I nearly killed the MM he immediately throw me and he killed the MM the score will be in his side. He is losing his mind!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-30 12:23 AM GMT+8