Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1802|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Crashing] Game crash and restart in draft mode

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-6-14 02:14 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I know some of you already facing this issue. And its happening to me also. Before my pick, the game crashed and i had to restart the game. And i saw in gosu general's yesterday live. This happened to him also and he using ipad. I even clearer cache, reinstalled the game but it still happened today. And if it takes time, i cant event select the battle soell nor my hero. Rank mode is pretty hard and has some flaws lately and with this, its very hard to play. Everyday at least one game in 5 my game crashes and i loose also. Iphone Iphone or ipdad restarts so fast but in android it takes some time and thats crucial.
And i see my opponent facing similar problem and sometimes they surrender also. Want to collect feedback.
Just one ss where enemy jhonson said his game crashed during pick and so they surrender also.
Screenshot_20180611-064625.jpg
Post time 2018-6-14 04:12 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
This issue is already known, and i got a mail sauing draft pick is banned in the meantime to fix the bug
Post time 2018-6-14 04:21 PM | Show all posts
I sometimes have issues with the draft pick phase as well. It keeps reconnecting for like every 10 seconds.  
 Author| Post time 2018-6-14 09:29 PM | Show all posts
Happened just now.
And i did reinstall the game.
Screenshot_20180614-160302.jpg
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-19 04:39 PM GMT+8