Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 1728|Reply: 22
Collapse the left

[Service] MOOONTON IS SOOOO LAZYYY!!!(SHARE THIS)

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-6-18 12:20 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by YukinoeL at 2018-6-24 02:06 PM

THIS GAME HAS BEEN OUT FOR YEARS AND THEY STILL HAVEN'T FOUND A WAY FOR PLAYERS TO SWITCH BETWEEN ANDRIOD AND iOS??
HOW HARD CAN IT BE?
FOR A GAME AS POPULAR AS THIS?!
THIS IS REALLY EMBARASSING!!
FIX IT!!
ASAP,MOONTOON!!
STOP MAKING SKINS FOR A SECOND AND THINK ABOUT THE PLAYERS!!
("Blaming apple regulations" isn't really helping anyone and the last time I checked, this was about 2 Years ago)

Post time 2018-6-18 03:54 AM | Show all posts
recently bought a new phone but opted out of placing any apple product in my decision purely because it defeats the point of buying a new gaming phone for ML since my account is binded to android. considering to buy an ipad in the far future so moonton do something about this
Post time 2018-6-18 12:48 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Mochiop at 2018-6-18 12:57 AM

Lol ur post is so eye-cathing
But yeah i agree with your opinion because it is possible for switching acc between android and ios.
Post time 2018-6-18 01:27 AM | Show all posts
hmmm I think you may just have to wait the developers seem to be quite busy and have a lot on their plates. I'm sure this will get suggested to them if it already isnt and they will get to it as soon as they cant. I dont think the developers are lazy just have a lot to do that may come before this.
Post time 2018-6-18 10:13 AM | Show all posts
There are some reason.
But as of now apple does not support transfer virtual properties. Like from Android to ios and vice versa.
But hopefully it might be possible in future but no guarantee.
Post time 2018-6-18 11:41 AM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2018-6-18 10:13 AM
There are some reason.
But as of now apple does not support transfer virtual properties. Like from A ...

no... developers already stated about this thing before long time ago, it's not gonna happen. Android and ios for this game really separated hard. Plus, they already stated in their regulation as well.  So, giving a hope is approximately impossible.
Post time 2018-6-18 11:45 AM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2018-6-18 10:13 AM
There are some reason.
But as of now apple does not support transfer virtual properties. Like from A ...

I played Sim C*ty on android and I can login in iOS without problem.. Also another game called War Command** Roug* Ass*** is easy to switch and play both on ios and android with same account.. So i dont get it why moonton can't make it work on Mobile Legends.
Post time 2018-6-18 01:45 PM | Show all posts
Yeah it's not the devs issue. It's Apple and Android policy. Not just MLBB, but every game that release on both Apple and Android.
Post time 2018-6-18 01:54 PM | Show all posts
yeah~ i support this game, but also support ur post. i duno wat happen on MOONTON. they really too weak......
Post time 2018-6-18 02:57 PM | Show all posts
You know Android and IOS is rival in term business. They never cooperate. As I see, they have separate apps for gaming account.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-7-5 02:15 PM GMT+8