Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1271|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

[Service] Epic skin

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-6-18 12:25 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I have a request for the mlbb... Please do an epic skin giveaway for those players who completed 2500+ matches... Because we worth it...
Post time 2018-6-20 12:38 PM | Show all posts
i am alucard main...and the epic skin of alucard is too cool..if you are playing KOF (King of Fighters) you will know who is that character...too bad i'm not richkid just to buy that skin... :(

Comments

same lmao  Post time 2018-6-21 01:00 AM
Post time 2018-6-18 01:25 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Mana
Post time 2018-6-18 02:12 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Just buy a epic skin if you want them so much.
 Author| Post time 2018-6-18 04:15 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
How many games have you played??
Post time 2018-6-19 03:02 AM | Show all posts
This is not a super bad suggestion, but i would do only buyable from the shop ones, otherwise moonton would make a loss in terms of business

If you’d like to report your suggestion to the Customers service than here are the steps:
Start the game —> when you are in the menu you’ll see left on top next to your ingame name a man with a headset tap on it —> suggestion -> chose the suggestion that fits your suggestion the most —> and fill in the form
Post time 2018-6-19 07:34 AM | Show all posts
Instead of giveaway, they should make a really difficult event to earn epic skin for the players that have more than 5000+ matches. 2500+ matches is quite low tho. The current events are quite easy, easy to get free hero or skin.
Post time 2018-6-19 11:40 AM | Show all posts
I think giving away this type of skin is a bit too much. I mean, they are already giving out enough free skins for everyone and giving away free epic skins will likely make those who actually bought epic skins feel betrayed. Though, they do give out free epic skins I believe on some certain events.
Post time 2018-6-20 01:38 AM | Show all posts
2500+ matches for Epic skin? I think that's a bit too much. Especially to those who bought it... and have 2500+ matches. Plus, don't you think Moonton is actually giving enough skins or heroes? I'm actually pretty satisfied with it. They are becoming less stingy than before.
Post time 2018-6-20 07:55 AM | Show all posts
streetsneeze replied at 2018-6-20 01:38 AM
2500+ matches for Epic skin? I think that's a bit too much. Especially to those who bought it... and ...

i agree, but one skin makes me want to murder moonton. alucards child of the fall. in my opinion its the best skin ever, but i cant have it becuz i dont have any money.

heres my thought: moonton starts giving away skins for players who are actually experts at the hero
ex:
saber
normal skin: 100 games and 50% win
elite skin: at least 500 games and 60% win
epic skin: at least 1000 games and 70% win, or top 3+ global
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-19 10:31 PM GMT+8