Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 801|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Crashing] Error File Loading

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-6-20 04:38 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
This is my first time to have this issue. I played two time of ranked game but the issue is still the same. I tried many times to relogin and restart the app but it says its error again. Error file loading. Restart the game... Error file loading.. Restart the game... Etc etc... Still the same problem... But when i play in othee game mode. It is very normal. I played completely clean and smooth. Nothing error... Please help me to this issue... I was scared to delete my data of my games. Thanks.

I dont know what to do! But i tried many times to relogin in restart the app. But still the same pro ...

I dont know what to do! But i tried many times to relogin in restart the app. But still the same pro ...
Post time 2018-6-20 04:43 AM | Show all posts
What device do you have? Android or iOS?
Post time 2018-6-20 12:03 PM | Show all posts
Do a clean reinstall from apo store or play store.
If you still facing problem lemme know.
Also try to install on phone storage if android.
Post time 2018-6-20 02:43 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
This is my first time to got this issue. I have benn kick  form my old Squad soul GT and all of the member form soul GT is leaveing and join a new squad but it say in my profile i am still in that Squad soul GT
And the Squad page say this squad is not Exist but i can't leave that squad i am stuck in that Squad and that squad is not exist anymore i can't  join my friend new squad becouse of this Squad is broken what should i do i can't see that broken Squad ID and can't leave that squad to i have been uninstalling MLBB and reloging the game but it still the same and in my profile i am still in that broken Squad Soul GT and  that Squad is  not  Exist anymore what should i do
Screenshot_2018-06-14-02-18-43.png
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-26 02:05 PM GMT+8