Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1045|Reply: 15
Collapse the left

[Service] The new squad skin

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-6-20 11:26 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
First of all i want to say hi to all the player and the maker..i want to discuss about the leak of information about the A.L.P.H.A Squad,I lobe the idea about the new squad that will challange the S.A.B.E.R Squad. But their are something that make me feel uncomfortable about the news of hero in the A.L.P.H.A Squad. Base on S.A.B.E.R squad the leader was Saber himself, so off course the leader in A.L.P.H.A squad also must be Alpha.. The thing that make me unconfortable is the hero...why??? Because it not make sense....most people use Fanny,karina and the new upcoming hero selena as a assasin hero so it will not right with the Squad. As for Jawhead he is fighter, but alpha also fighter so why jawhead as fighter?? Alpha is already the right role and leader for the squad base on the name of squad (A.L.P.H.A) So i thing the skin need to be change...plus karina has upcoming epic skin why she got another epic skin? For selena she is new hero so impossible she already get epic skin.... So i thing this A.L.P.H.A Squad need to change more.... Also i add for my suggestion for the A.L.P.H.A squad and R.O.Y.A.L squad

For A.L.P.H.A Squad i suggest the hero iNside the squad is:

•Gusion/Fanny-Assasination.
•Alpha-Leadership
•Lesley/Irithel/Clint/Yi sun shin-Penetration/Piece
•Angela/Diggie/Estes-Healer/Helper
•Uranus/Hylos/Lolita/Hilda/Gatotlaca-Armorer

The reason i suggestion more than other maskman because i afraid Mobile legemd will use lesley as R.O.Y.A.L squad(maybe her royal skin will change to cool epic skin) For the support why i choose diggie bacause it will equal all S.A.B.E.R squad that have small member but crazy strong(Cyclop). For the tank i think i prefer Hylos(if want to choose non human hero) because he will be like support cool if he using cool epic A.L.P.H.A robotic squad skin same ah Johnson at S.A.B.E.R squad...bit if want to choose human hero i thing maybe Hilda or Gatotkaca..

For R.O.Y.A.L  squad the hero joing this squad will be:

•Lancelot-asasin/fighter.
•Lesley-Maskman.
•Harley-Mage.
•Hylos/Tigreal-Tank.
•Estes-Support.

The reason i choose Tigreal as tank because he suitable for the charecter that fill with aura of warrior that fight for his country. For the support i suggests estes because he wall like the mage of the country that will heal anyone that need help....so from my suggestion,hope u enjoy it and tq for read it....
Post time 2018-6-20 11:31 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
The royal squad is good choice but I prefer Tigreal on tank
 Author| Post time 2018-6-20 11:41 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
LandOfTenyom replied at 2018-6-20 11:31 PM
The royal squad is good choice but I prefer Tigreal on tank

Yes Tigreal is good
Post time 2018-6-21 12:52 AM | Show all posts
tbh, i would make some changes. gus and lesley have to be together becuz theyre a wonderful couple, along with harly, her brother, of course. but hey, ur idea.
Post time 2018-6-21 02:43 AM | Show all posts
ROYAL SQUAD:

- Alpha (Leader)
- Natalia (Assassin)
- Alice or Nana (Mage)
- Clint, YSS or Moskov (Marksman)
- Hylos or Tigreal (Tank)
Post time 2018-6-21 04:17 AM | Show all posts
Alpha is too robotic like saber thats why i prefer royal instead
 Author| Post time 2018-6-21 06:51 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
ShinkaJunsui replied at 2018-6-21 02:43 AM
ROYAL SQUAD:

- Alpha (Leader)

I think alpha become royal is not suitable because the royal squad was consist of empire warrior like lancelot,harley and lesley,alpha is suit with the alpha squad so they will be more fight with saber squad
Post time 2018-6-21 08:44 AM | Show all posts
I'm intrigued by the royals idea. Not sure how I feel about the alpha squad though
Post time 2018-6-21 09:06 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Pls improve alpha and make new skin for alpha pls..thank you.
Post time 2018-6-21 09:51 AM | Show all posts
Edited by titan666 at 2018-6-21 09:53 AM

I prefer to make a NEW squad instead of ROYAL & ALPHA.

I will call it R.E.B.E.L Squad.

I just remember from S.A.B.E.R Squad trailer when they encountered some villains. The enemy look like bandit. So I called it R.E.B.E.L

Cops vs Bandits, it sounds good right?

Team composition
Tank/Fighter: Balmond/Hilda/Franco/Bane/Argus
Marksman: Moskov/Bruno/Clint/YSS
Mage: Gord/Harley/Valir
Assassins: Karina/Natalia/Fanny
Support: I have no Idea, some support heroes look innocent not like a rebel

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-18 12:37 PM GMT+8