Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 702|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] brute force brestplate (bfb)

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-6-23 08:47 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by FALTERWANG at 2018-6-23 09:57 AM

Is it possible to change its passive? maybe something like: each time you deal damage to an enemy or use a skill, u gain +1.5% spd bonus and 2% atk power bonus, stacks up 10 times and lasts 5 secs. (Please don't make it only increase phys atk and movement spd. Include magic power also)

Some heroes aren't able to damge an enemy enough times or don't have enough skills/low cooldown. Combining those two will allow all of them to be able to use the full potential of brute force. Heroes like saber, gusion, and fanny can easily stack it up. It can also give marksmen like bruno better sustain.

tbh I don't think this would make it OP. The reworked bfb makes Lapu and Fanny super strong, by almost instantly giving them the full passive. This new passive will take time to reach and gives everyone a chance to use it.

Post time 2018-6-23 11:25 AM | Show all posts
Well not a vad idea. But isn't that make it a bit op item?
Of course QOA is one of the most op item right now.

Comments

Ok gotcha. Lets see user's opinion first  Post time 2018-6-24 01:23 PM
its either that or dealing dmg to get the bonus. i dont think that its best to get the stat increase from skills only  Post time 2018-6-24 06:58 AM
Post time 2018-6-23 04:41 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Crixce at 2018-6-23 04:43 PM

I do agree that  brute force breastplate should be buffed, I don’t find it as useful as the other defense item for the cost. other armor items offer more  stat.Demon’s advent and dominate ice and thunder belt are just better picks over brute force breastplate in any situation . I  recommend giving the item Hp regen,cooldown reduction, and Magic resistance.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-4 10:41 PM GMT+8