Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 565|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Request] Please Support to Put Estes on Fragment Shop

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-6-25 11:00 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I know that he is not a popular hero to use but having his skin feature as S8 reward, it is high time that he must be featured in Fragment Shop as those likes Hilda and Moscov.

Post time 2018-6-25 12:33 PM | Show all posts
Estes is good and he deserves that.
Lets see users feedback before sending feedback to official.
And please check pinned post or stick post for reply from official.
Cheers.
Post time 2018-6-25 04:33 PM | Show all posts
I think it's not good to put Estes to fragment shop. First, it's their business they will lose large amount of money if they will do this, instead buy it using BP or Diamond. Second, maybe the reason they put Estes skin to be Season skin is to gain money for the player who will spend money to buy estes and use his skin.
Post time 2018-6-25 06:13 PM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2018-6-25 08:12 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Just get to Master and win it for free.
Post time 2018-6-26 07:34 AM | Show all posts
I would like to see Estee in the fragment shop although I'd probably never use him after I get him lol But I would be nice to see more Heroes added to it
 Author| Post time 2018-6-26 09:05 AM | Show all posts
pakalupapito replied at 2018-6-25 04:33 PM
I think it's not good to put Estes to fragment shop. First, it's their business they will lose large ...

Collecting Hero Fragments is hard than farming BP points. Except for the ongoing event (Champion), which gives much Hero Fragments (if you opt not to take Harley's special skin), collecting HF takes months to accumulate. Also, it takes also more resources like Tickets and imagine without tickets it uses your bought diamonds. So, I think Moonton here is not at the disadvantage by putting Estes on Fragment Shop. For me, I think this is a reward for us that everyday we log-in at the game thus accumulating those fragments. Remember that in any free-to-play games those players that log-in everyday contribute already to the business of the developer. whether they buy in game products or not.
Post time 2018-6-27 10:41 AM | Show all posts
no comment since i already owned this hero since it released==
Post time 2018-6-27 10:52 AM | Show all posts
Fragment Shop jz like MLBB free some hero to u, i dont think so they will listen players suggestion change anything on Fragment Shop.
they feel wan to change it, will random change.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-1-29 06:08 PM GMT+8