Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 486|Reply: 0
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Item for fixing short range skill problem

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-6-26 03:28 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Dear developer

I noticed that in this forum there are several suggestion for eudora rework or buff on any several hero, so i propose my idea about an item that maybe it could fix that problem. That item is an item that give unique passive: Increases lock-targeted skill range. Heroes with Lock-targeted skill will receive additional 20% cast range.
The reason why i propose this kind of item is because most of old heroes with lock-targeted skill such as Eudora, Sun, Zilong, Saber does have problem with their lock targeted skill that too short. With this item however, they can ambush or pursue enemy more easily. It will bring new meta and different play style to this hero with lock-targeted skill.
For the item upgrade tree i suggest that its categorized as magic item with the upgrade item from elegant gem that give 300 HP & 380 MP, with this fighter heroes or even assassin can still use the item without too much disadvantage from it.

Best Regards
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-8-19 03:58 AM GMT+8