Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 11111|Reply: 41
Collapse the left

[Talk With Developer] Developer Update: Season 9 - New Content

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-6-26 07:59 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Charles at 2018-6-26 08:34 PM

Hi everyone, this is Arnold. I’m in charge of battle experience and hero balance. Now I’d like to talk about the coming updates of several equipment items, which includes:

1. Equipment now can have active skills
    Until now, all of the equipment skills were passives, which reduced the difficulty in game play. Now we think it’s time to add active skills to some equipment items to bring more possibilities to the battlefield. We believe that well-timed use of a certain equipment skills could lead to brilliant counterattacks or even a victorious team battle. We also hope that these equipment items can add more fun to everyone’s experience.
pic1.png

2. DPS Equipment & Heroes’ Attack Effects
    Although, more and more DPS heroes have beencoming to ML, their DPS equipment sets are all roughly the same. Take for example, Berserker's Fury, which is seen across many builds and used in almostall roles. However, we believe that heroes with special basic attacks, like Karrie, should choose equipment items that highlight their speciality, instead of those that simply buff critical damage. We are happy to announce that we designed this equipment for these kinds of unique heroes, and hope our playerscan explore their creativity with the new variety in equipment choices!
pic2.png

3. Equipment for Mages
    Some of our mages are not strong at laning,especially single-burst or assassin type mages. Seeing this trend, we wanted make sure that these kinds of mages do fall behind their peers’ in-game growth rate. We found our solution in Chang’e’s passive skill, as well as high-level jungling equipment. However, we de signed the equipment to have high-risk and high-rewards. What this means is: Play well enough, and you’ll have a powerful mage who can make major contributions to battles. But! Frequent misuse will practically negate the equipment’s benefits.
pic3.png

4. Recovery equipment for non-DPS heroes
    Non-DPS heroes are often positioned as tanks that take on vast amount of damage in team battles. But after that they seldomrecover HP through spell vamp, which means they’re hardly able to last long enough for next scrimmage. In order to fix this we designed some new equipment to give these heroes the regenerative abilities they need and to free them from the hassle of recalling after each scrimmage.
pic4.png

5. Equipment that counters huge damage to a single hero
    We hope to bring more equipment choices forplayers when they face heroes with high DPS. However, Mages with Burst Damage, like Eudora, will still be strong opponents. Primarily, we designed these equipment items to counter those heroes who can quickly inflict high Physical Damage. The main benefit of these equipment items is their cost-effectiveness against heroes with high burst DPS skills or equipments. But! The drawback of these equipment items is that theywill be less effective against other types of heroes.
pic5.png

Except from the equipment items listed above, we have also adjusted and revamped some existing equipments. We hope that these changes can bring more diversified experiences in the upcoming season and that our players have fun exploring the many new choices they now have when it comes to equipment sets.

Author| Post time 2018-7-14 10:42 PM | Show all posts
starboi replied at 2018-7-14 02:27 PM
Question for Wind of Nature:

When you say Physical Damage.. What are these?

There are basically 2 types of damage, it's either Non-magic (Physical) or Magic. Though, we also have true damage which ignores armor.
Post time 2018-7-1 05:41 PM | Show all posts
Oh no heart of steel for my tanks,poor my tanks now, when I will be near with the MM, I will be at the back of the assassin,mage and fighter I will start hiding from their backs..
 Author| Post time 2018-6-29 02:19 PM | Show all posts
pakalupapito replied at 2018-6-29 02:03 PM
Maybe the next season will be full of bugs because of the updates on item skill.

Bugs are inevitable especially on new updates. The reason why there is a forum + customer service, for us to report these bugs to make Mobile Legends a better place for everyone ;u; w/o these exploits/bugs.
Post time 2018-6-27 04:17 PM | Show all posts
SKYRIM replied at 2018-6-27 03:34 PM
Is the next season

META for MAGE and TANKS?

What are you talking about??? New tank items will be useless and trash. As a tank, 900 dmg is way tooo high, twilight armor not a tank item.  Sky guardian helmet roes not regenerate hp in fight, so its also useless.  As a tank i dont wajt to leave the fight until all enemy dies.
Post time 2018-6-27 09:34 AM | Show all posts
Didn't they changed the passive of Heart of Steel again? The 800 damage limit will only take effect starting from the second strike from the enemy. And it has an effin' cooldown. Talk about buffing then eventually nerfing an item. From a good, to a better, and then to a trash item.
Post time 2018-6-26 10:28 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
R.I.P. tanks.

Comments

Yes  Post time 2018-6-27 02:46 AM
Anonymous user  Post time 1970-1-1 08:00 AM
post_deleted
Post time 2018-6-26 10:49 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
DeathBrain replied at 2018-6-26 10:28 PM
R.I.P. tanks.

How to get a free skin?
Post time 2018-6-26 11:47 PM | Show all posts
so no Survival Mode this season?
Post time 2018-6-27 08:07 AM | Show all posts
Then season 9 will be great because of these new items and adjustments. Every player will become newbies again. Good work moonton keep making the game exciting
Post time 2018-6-27 11:24 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
ga808 replied at 2018-6-27 09:34 AM
Didn't they changed the passive of Heart of Steel again? The 800 damage limit will only take effect  ...

They removed critical chance reduction from tanks, time to remove critical chance from mm.
Post time 2018-6-27 03:34 PM | Show all posts
Is the next season

META for MAGE and TANKS?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-5 07:38 PM GMT+8