Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 409|Reply: 1
Collapse the left

[lag] server problem

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-6-28 09:35 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I don't know if its a bug or not but there seems to be a problem with my ping or server. My speedtest, command prompt ping test etc. is at around 7 to 35ms but when I play solo using my wifi, I always get teamed up with different countries and my ping is always at 95 to 150ms but when i play with my friends or any ph players duo/trio, my ping goes back to my normal ping. 14 to 23ms and i always get teamed up with ph players same with opposing team. while when i am using mobile data, my ping is fine and i always get teamed up with ph players like it used to. is there a reason behind this? solution maybe?
Post time 2018-6-28 10:38 PM | Show all posts
I have the same exact problem, every time I solo queue it's always like that, all players from different countries whilst when someone from the same country hosts for me, the ping will be okay and perfect for me. The best fix I did was I restarted my router and try to get another IP, then you can check in network detection if you have a low ping of 10ish or you can try queueing in Classic (but don't accept) and see if all players have the same flag. Then, that means it fixed.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-25 03:02 AM GMT+8