Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1263|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Login] Login Issue - Update is coming, please wait

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-6-29 12:03 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi all

My game is stuck at the loading screen with the status saying "Update is coming please wait"
I have restarted the phone, switched from mobile network to Wifi, reloaded the game, reinstalled, cache, etc, basically every suggestion I can find online, but it still does not work.

Please help. My other friends are all able to play. It appears my account details have disappeared altogether too; my in-game friends can view me in the list of friends but when they try to view my Profile, they are not able to see anything from in-game, just a blank page.

ID: 94933915
Username: stelifyr
Account: Lvl 30
Current Rank: Master IV - 2 stars

I am using a Samsung Galaxy S8.
I have also sent a separate email to mobilelegendsgame@gmail.com but I'm not sure how legit the email address is.

Appreciate the assistance, please.
Thank you.

Post time 2018-6-29 12:05 AM | Show all posts
hello,
this may be a bug, ill check soon if i got the same thing or not. anyway...i assume that this gets fixed soon enough, and yes the email is legit so yeah wait for a reply from them! it'll take around 3-4 days
Post time 2018-6-29 12:41 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I have the same exact problem
Post time 2018-6-29 12:48 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Please fix it asap. My Account level 30 before. ID 95553954, Rank Epic V - 0 Star. User Name: HarC. I have Reported in game CS.
Post time 2018-6-29 08:16 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Already fix & Back to normal, thanks
 Author| Post time 2018-6-30 02:04 PM | Show all posts
Update: Finally! Account is fixed and back to normal. Thanks guys!
Post time 2018-7-9 09:39 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hi,I’m facing the same problem suddenly. Alrdy chosen hero and started but screen freeze . I closed the app and I could not login anymore. My ID is 49727230, rank at epic ll 3 stars now. Tried uninstall and reinstall it still the same, please help...
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-26 02:07 PM GMT+8