Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 435|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[lag] Always lag!

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-6-29 10:16 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Lag!
Post time 2018-6-29 10:53 PM | Show all posts
Hello, I understand your pain when it comes to lags. But, please do take note that lags might not always come from the game itself. Make sure you have a stable and good connection when using WiFi and when you're using data connection, make sure you have a good reception + good connection and a stable one. Though, some lags in matches may be because of a cross-server match, then yeah it'll lag because of the traffics between different countries.
Post time 2018-6-29 11:05 PM | Show all posts
after update became lag
few minutes after gme start suddenly  bacame lag..
after that normal again... after that lagg again hntil the end of game..
hope moonton team fix this... thanks you
Post time 2018-6-30 12:51 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
phantomAssassin replied at 2018-6-29 11:05 PM
after update became lag
few minutes after gme start suddenly  bacame lag..
after that normal again ...

Thats right i hope soo
Post time 2018-6-30 02:37 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2018-6-29 10:53 PM
Hello, I understand your pain when it comes to lags. But, please do take note that lags might not al ...

Charles have you tryed to play game by yourself? Year ago this game worked for me much better. I think moonton couldnt even fix lags on sudocu. Just make new skins for numbers XD. But really fix game. Like ask help from other game creators. PUBG mobile was fixed very well and admins on that game dont cry about internet or low tier phones. They just make that game from very laggy to optimized easly and fast. I know you guy and girls from moonton thinking about making diggy family friendly becouse he is too sexy but try for once fix this game.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-25 11:00 PM GMT+8