Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1874|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Buff Pharsa

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-7-3 07:45 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I think pharsa need buff. Like cc effect on 2nd skill, because it's hard to hit enemy/ies with her ult. Or buff it damage because its difficult

Sorry for my english. Thanks
Post time 2018-7-3 08:38 PM | Show all posts
Well pharsa, shes indeed not as good as other mages so i agree pharsa needs a buff maybe a stun is cool
Post time 2018-7-3 09:03 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
tbh pharsa doesn't need a buff. She already has skill for clearing minion, escape, and high damage AOE(with ridiculous short cd). She's already balace imo, the only thing she need is a good teammates that would protect her while using ult
Post time 2018-7-3 10:15 PM | Show all posts
I agree. Her 2nd skill or ulti needs some effects. It just a plain damage dealing skill, no other effects like slow or cc. Her 1st skill can only slow a single target, so adding a slow effect on her 2nd skill rather than a stun might be better.
Post time 2018-7-4 04:09 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I played with a top 100 pharsa player before and I can assure you she is far from weak.
Post time 2018-7-4 06:06 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by maistral at 2018-7-4 06:22 AM

The buff she needs is either the scaling of the ultimate, a cooldown decrease, or a range increase.
She can't keep up with Vexana and Cyclops at late game actually because her scaling is too low. It does not do damage at all when you build a sustained DPS type compared to Cyclops and Vexana.

The range, while massive, is pointless in this blink meta. So she has to keep on repositioning.

Post time 2018-7-4 06:12 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by maistral at 2018-7-4 06:23 AM

Elaborating my previous post, Fasha's asset is supposed to be her range and firepower. The problem is that her range advantage is nonsensical as there are way too many heroes who can easily close the gap. Allow me to explain.
The problem with her is that those 8 seconds can't do jack if the enemies are too mobile. In this case Vexana and Cyclops are way superior over her as they can easily dodge shots and deal whopping damage in a burst.

The point is the range is actually insignificant as there are too many people who can quickly close the gap in. And if they manage to close the gap, the ultimate will definitely stop and force a 4v5 as Fasha can't do anything without the ultimate. This is the exact reason why people don't like playing with Fasha in Mythic. The dead 8 seconds are too important that anyone can die while the ultimate is loading.

You can't buff the firepower too much as we might end up with a hero who can onehit everything.

You can't put CC on her as it will make her definitely overpowered - enemy has no chance of dodging the ultimate.

Therefore the easiest way is to reduce the cooldown, or increase the range more. However, increasing the range is nonsensical as it will exceed the visual limits of the user, and thus, impossible.

Ah and yes, I'm former top 7 global Fasha so I guess what I'm saying is relevant.
Post time 2018-7-4 01:19 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Pharsa is good as she is now, She is a long range mage, so positioning is important. Also ulti and 2nd skill dmg is sufficient to kill one fighter in 2 hit
Post time 2018-7-4 03:34 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
KoHaku replied at 2018-7-4 01:19 PM
Pharsa is good as she is now, She is a long range mage, so positioning is important. Also ulti and 2 ...

There's a reason why Cyclops and Vexana is always preferred instead of her, right?

Isn't the objective is to diversify the meta pool?

Trust me on this, given half-decent enemies Pharsa is way too easily countered compared to Cyclops and Vexana.
Post time 2018-7-4 08:45 PM | Show all posts
You're supposed to ult from within a bush, so that enemies can't auto-target you.
Just by simply doing that you will suck way less as a Pharsa.
Additionally I highly recommend doing Ice Queen Wand as first and foremost item.
If you do these 2 things, you'll play a well balanced Pharsa she is.
I love her, she's my 2nd favorite and I think she is strong enough as is.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-1-31 05:35 PM GMT+8